DMOZ Internet Directory
Corporate Operations that measure or result in environmental analysis, risk, benefit and improvement. May include corporation's own declarations of improvement in the environment.
[ Submit ]
United Nations Global Compact
- A global platform which convenes companies together with UN agencies, labour and civil society to support fundamental principles in the areas of human rights, labour and the environment.
- The world's largest directory of corporate non-financial reports - Information on environmental, social and associated reports by companies worldwide.
Sustainable Asset Management (SAM)
- Independent asset management company specialised in sustainability-driven investment vehicles and pioneer in the development sustainable financial indices.
The Resource Centre on Business and the Bottom Line
- Repository of articles and practical tools for building the business case and taking action on the environment.
Cool Companies Organization
- Center for Energy and Climate Solutions helps companies design and implement strategies to cut energy use and pollution. Offers case examples and procedures for change.
The Business & Biodiversity Resource Centre
- The Business and Biodiversity Resource Centre provides information on how businesses can contribute to conserving biodiversity including regulations, business drivers and links to organisations developing Biodiversity Action Plans.
Sustainable Business Insider
- Monthly e-zine featuring news and articles about environmentally-oriented business practices.
- Winners are corporations that put more money, time and energy into PR campaigns aimed at promoting eco-friendly images than in protecting the environment.
Trees for Life
- When a UK tea firm puts some of its profits for the environment, over a million trees are planted around the world.
- Publication of the Radio and Television News Directors Foundation and the Society of Environmental Journalists providing suggestions for its members. Includes archives.
Climate, Community and Biodiversity Alliance
- The Alliance is developing standards for evaluating climate, community and biodiversity impacts of land-based carbon projects which should enable stakeholders to identify terrestrial climate change mitigation projects with clear climate, biodiversity and sustainable-development benefits.
Strategis Guide to Business & the Environment
- Features information and online tools for Canadian businesses that want to maximize technology opportunities.
- Ethical Screening assists the ethical investor by supplying detailed research and analysis into corporate social responsibility issues so they may invest according to their principles.
Responding to Climate Change
- Produced in association with the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, profiling technological responses to climate change.
The Carbon Neutral Company
- Carbon consulting and carbon offsetting company, helping corporate clients and individuals to reduce CO2.
The Global 100
- A project that lists the top 100 most sustainable corporations in the world based on their performance on social, environmental and strategic governance issues.
ICC Environment and Energy
- Covers business and the environment and aims to provide full information on management techniques, innovative technology and environmental excellence and sustainable development.
Manipulating Public Knowledge
- Sharon Beder's review of several books on recent trends in corporate activism, the resurgence of conservative agendas on environmental issues, and attempts by corporations and right wing groups to shape or confuse public knowledge of environmental and public health problems.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Health : Alternative
Recreation : Outdoors : Fishing
Society : Issues
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the