DMOZ Internet Directory
Non-toxic living refers to people striving to have fewer toxins (poisons)in their personal and home environment.
Mercury and Amalgams
[ Submit ]
Clean and Green
- Details natural, homemade cleaning products and formulas with instructions on how to use them.
Symbio's Non-Toxic Pest Management Index
- Offers non-toxic alternatives to pest control.
- Provides ways to protect a home environment from entry of surface and subsurface contaminants. Transport and remediation of contaminants in the ground water and soil atmosphere are detailed.
- Description of various environmentally sensitive options including chemical-free products, composting toilets, rainwater catchment, gray water treatment, fire combustors, and food supplements.
B Toxic Free
- Profiles lifestyle changes that may help reduce illness and disease by offering healthy eating habits and options available to lower your exposure to toxins.
Soleco Habitat Facility
- Demonstrates construction methods that can minimize the depletion of the Earth's resources.
- Provides a natural lifestyle forum offering, non-toxic lifestyle alternatives: household products, natural cosmetics, heart healthy vitamins, and diet supplements for resistance to toxic cancer-causing substances.
Baking Soda Book
- Offers a free to read book that details hundreds of useful uses for baking soda in and around homes.
- Supplies colloidal silver products, with testimonials and applications.
- Provides articles and information regarding body detoxification, colon cleansing, juicing, healing type of foods and natural self-care.
Campaign For Safe Cosmetics
- A coalition of US health and environmental non-profit groups working to promote non-toxic personal care products. Includes news articles, FDA regulations, FAQ and endorsement forms.
- Offers a community for personal health with a focus on environmental and other chronic illnesses. Includes both free and paid membership programs.
- Lance Thornton's Blog that provides articles and resources for a greener and sustainable lifestyle.
Beyond Non-Toxic Toothpaste
- Profiles non-toxic and toxic toothpaste. Includes several tips for maintaining healthy teeth.
Colon Cleanse Information
- Offers Colon cleanse advice, tips and resources. Site includes a blog, benefits, diet tips and home cleanse options.
The Vinegar Book
- Offers a free to read online book outlining the versatility of vinegar.
- Offers news and information on eco-living, natural health and nutrition, organic foods, environment and personal fitness.
Healthy House Institute
- Offers information and tips to help make homes healthier, including ways to make building, remodeling, furnishing, ventilation, lighting and water quality safer and healthier.
Choosing Natural Health
- Articles about achieving better health through prevention, a more natural life, better eating habits and organic food, organic gardening, Edgar Cayce remedies, and natural medicine.
Green Living Magazine
- Articles on green shopping topics that concern everyone who wants to live a healthier, more environmentally conscious lifestyle.
- Offers motivational workshops, presentations, fundraisers and consulting. Focuses on easy to implement changes for a healthier lifestyle through reduced exposure of harmful chemicals.
Rodale's Organic Life
- Portal site version of the magazine dedicated to living naturally in the modern world. Gardening, cooking, travel, and news.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Fasting and Cleansing
Health : Alternative
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
Health : Conditions and Diseases : Immune Disorders
Science : Environment
Science : Environment : Sustainability
Science and Technology : Biotechnology : Genetics
Food and Drink
Society : Issues : Environment
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the