DMOZ Internet Directory
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Candidates and Campaigns
[ Submit ]
- Features various articles about law, economy, language, literature, history, and religion. Presents hymns from the divine liturgy, daily offices, and feast-day services of the Armenian church.
Human Rights Defender
- Features annual report, announcements and information center.
Institute for Democracy and Human Rights
- Organization's main goal is to contribute to the development of democratic statehood based on the principles of human rights and social justice.
Armenian UN Association
- Association consolidates citizens and organizations of Armenia around values, ideas and principles of the United Nations Organization.
Caucasus Research Resource Center
- Center's goal is to strengthen social science research and public policy analysis in the South Caucasus. Features publications, events, programs and services.
The Civilitas Foundation
- The foundation advocates peace and stability in the Caucasus through multifaceted dialogue and open discourse, and supports and promotes democratization, by focusing on education and media.
- Presents Khachkar as a unique element of a culture, attempts to discover its origins, the patterns of its development, its usage, and the meaning and symbolism of the carvings and ornaments.
Advocacy and Assistance Center
- Serves as citizen complaint offices run by local NGOs, where victims of corruption can walk-in or call-in to receive free legal advice and assistance.
Armenian Judges Association
- The main goal of the association is the promotion of the formation and strengthening of sovereign, democratic, social, rule of law state in Armenia.
Human Rights in Armenia
- Features weekly reviews and reports on human rights situation in Armenia.
The Armenian Flag
- Includes specifications, proportions, interpretation of the colors and laws on the national symbols.
- Book with information on Armenian history, culture, arts, and religion.
- Offers a directory of links, a forum, the latest news, a section dedicated to the genocide, and a chat room.
Road to Armenia
- Includes photograph galleries of monasteries and monuments, stories from visits in the 1990s, information about music and folk ensembles, and journal of living in Yerevan by American-born author Andranik Michaelian.
- Regional resource centers for information and programs highlighting American culture, history, current events, and government.
- News and information about Armenia and Armenians in diaspora.
- Newsletter of the delegation of the European Union in Armenia.
Economic Development and Research Center
- An independent public policy research organization that gathers and analyzes data, conducts research, evaluates public programs and services and implements policy advocacy campaigns.
The Armenian Observer Blog
- Notes and observations on democracy, politics, economy and sport related news.
United Nations Population Fund
- International development agency that promotes the right of every woman, man and child to enjoy a life of health and equal opportunity.
Helsinki Committee of Armenia
- A watchdog organization that supports protection of human rights. Features a list of publications and reports.
- Legal resources portal.
Advanced Social Technologies
- An independent center that collects data on issues of social concern and designs evidence-based policy recommendations to address them.
- A social platform providing the possibility to talk about communal issues of different cities. The users of the platform simply report about daily unsolved issues or bugs in their communities.
European Friends of Armenia
- An organisation which seeks to build bridges between Armenian and European decision makers in the fields of politics, business and culture, and supports Armenia's further integration into European political, economic and social structures.
Tsirani Cultural Hub
- The objectives of the organization are the protection of cultural values, contribution to their development and dissemination of culture-related information.
- Offers English-Armenian and Armenian-Persian online dictionaries.
United Nations Development Program
- Presents news, publications, factsheets on completed and ongoing projects, information about the country office, the partners of UNDP, cooperation reports and links.
- Maro Aghazarian's personal website featuring her resume and a list of publications.
- Top taxpayers of Armenia.
- Social and energy efficiency housing financing program.
Selfie With Daughter
- #SelfieWithDaughter aims to celebrate daughters in Armenian families by promoting the love parents have for them through sharing photos on social media.
- Database dedicated to the Armenian monumental heritage.
Armenian Internet Governance Forum
- The main objective of the forum is to bring up and discuss the Internet governance related issues.
Armenians in Ireland
- Features information about the community, school, consulate and church.
- A platform for debate and discussion on all kinds of issues related to Middle Eastern and Islamic studies.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the