DMOZ Internet Directory
Sites related to human pregnancy, from pre-conception through pre-delivery.
African, Chinese, European, Indian, Iranian, Religious
Chats and Forums
Blighted Ovum, Memorials, Personal Stories, ...
Birth Stories, Chats and Forums, ...
[ Submit ]
- A variety of informative and personal links relating to childbirth, pregnancy, parenting, early childhood, and infant feeding.
Unofficial Guide to Having a Baby
- Contains excerpts from the new book, "The Unofficial Guide to Having A Baby," pregnancy articles, pregnancy links.
- UK community for pregnancy and baby's first year, offering a variety of interactive features and forums.
It's Just Another Baby
- A humorous look at the stages of pregnancy from a dad's point of view.
- Group dedicated to improved maternal and newborn survival. Available in English, French and Spanish.
The Pregnancy Centre
- Helpful information about care during pregnancy.
Pregnancy Resources at FirstBabymall.com
- Review pregnancy-related articles designed to educate the first-time expectant mother while she is pregnant.
- Pregnancy calendar, nutrition, tips, month by month prenatal guide, baby's first year.
- Online communities and pregnancy resources.
Dancing Thru Pregnancy
- Innovative programs in women's health and fitness with special emphasis on exercising safely while pregnant.
Pregnancy Birth and Beyond
- Up-to-date and source of information and support for pregnancy, birth and parenting from an Australian perspective.
- For expectant moms, teens, expecting multiples, birth, delivery, diapers, and article resources.
- Christian parenting articles, resources, and message boards.
Aunt Sally's Pregnant
- Take this online quiz about how to have a healthy pregnancy, and learn how to prevent common birth disorders.
I am expecting.co.uk
- The one stop shop for all parents, covering information on childbirth, childcare, parenting, nurseries and schools.
- Pregnancy information and tips, with support and help for mothers in Los Angeles, California.
The Aquanatal Register
- An online directory of aquanatal exercise classes available to expectant mothers in the UK and Ireland.
Bringing Up Baby
- Guide with medical advice, focused on providing preventive health care information for new and expecting parents.
- Making sense of the confusing symptoms and signs of pregnancy.
- Offering online communities, interactive tools, price robot, articles and a pregnancy calendar. Content spans pre-pregnancy to after birth.
- A web site for those expecting a new baby. Created by moms with regard to pregnancy, new baby concerns, baby names, due date calculator, safety concerns and shopping.
- Australian resource for pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding, with health articles, consumer guides, online shopping and a newsletter.
- Pregnancy articles, information on conception, labor, names, parenting and other issues.
A Pregnancy Guide
- Guide to a healthy pregnancy and fertility. Articles on pregnancy symptoms, eating for two, and links to pregnancy DVDs and CDs.
American Pregnancy Association
- Articles on pregnancy wellness, complications, loss, labor and birth.
- Information on fertility, pregnancy health and complications.
FAQ Farm: Pregnancy FAQ
- Interactive question and answer forum on pregnancy.
A Little Pregnant
- Tells the trials of trying to get pregnant and the rewards of finally becoming parents.
- Struggles with staying pregnant, and success at becoming a mom.
Birth Partners Search Service
- Tool for locating doulas, midwives, childbirth educators, birth photographers, and massage therapists.
BabyCenter - Labor and Delivery
- Find out how to prepare for childbirth, what your birthing options are and complications that may arise. Plus, make your own birth plan for a smooth delivery.
The Pregnancy Directory
- Human edited and categorized directory of pregnancy related resources.
Ask Dr. Amy.com
- Ask Dr. Amy questions about pregnancy, missed periods, and women's health. Take a pregnancy quiz.
- Plenty of well written and nice articles about pregnancy plus the expert's advice from the woman portal sofeminine.co.uk.
I am pregnant
- Information on getting pregnant, pregnancy and child birth. Read pregnancy Myths and Facts, facts about birth-control and pregnancy tests and also about infertility and its treatments.
- Article driven site on everything related to pregnancy and pre-conception. Includes updates and links on pregnancy.
Babies, Bumps and Kids
- Includes pages for expecting parents to access with details of members of the group, recipes, and health issues.
Progressive Parent Series
- Postpartum workout video featuring the kegel exercise to prepare for labor and lose weight after pregnancy.
- An expectant parent's guide to preparing now before baby arrives. Also provides help for new parents sleep deprived from newborn care.
National Childbirth Trust - United Kingdom
- Childbirth and parenting charity. Information on pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and parenthood.
Make Way for Baby
- Information on pregnancy, stimulation of babies, and details on how to prepare for pregnancy and childbirth.
- Pregnancy guide with helpful information for women who are pregnant, want to be pregnant, or with a new baby.
- Pregnancy guide in Canada with information on health while pregnant.
- Website offering week by week information on every stage of pregnancy.
- Information and resources on planning for pregnancy, labor and birth, and the postpartum period.
Almost A Dad
- Information for expectant fathers on how to care for pregnant women, the baby, and themselves, physically and emotionally during pregnancy.
The baby's coming
- Advice and solid recommendations for expectant moms on pregnancy, labor, delivery, babies and toddlers
- Information about herbal products during pregnancy and other natural remedies.
Pregnancy Resources @ KinderStart
- List of best internet resources related to pregnancy and birth.
- A social network for moms and pregnant woman to share parenting questions, mothering ideas, tips.
- Pregnancy and parenting website with details on conceiving, pregnancy, child birth and parenting in India.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Health : Medicine : Medical Specialties
Health : Women's Health
Pregnancy and Birth
Health : Reproductive Health
Home : Family
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the