DMOZ Internet Directory
Brain Teasers are mentally challenging puzzles (often in the form of a question or story) that can be solved by applying logic or other mental skills.
Chats and Forums, Software, Variants
[ Submit ]
- Recreational mathematics including puzzles to make and solve, tessellations, geometric puzzles, optical illusions, and curiosities.
Puzzle Contest Center
- Riddles, brainteasers, cryptograms, anagrams, and logic puzzles. Compete in eight new contests monthly.
The Grey Labyrinth
- A beautifully illustrated collection of puzzles, riddles, and paradoxes. Features a changing "unsolved puzzle" plus three years worth of previous puzzles.
- Some real mind benders here.
National Puzzlers' League
- Crosswords and other word puzzles and games, samples; monthly puzzle magazine; 800,000 word searchable list.
- Includes a huge collection of user submitted and rated brain teasers and riddles. It also has a message board and some unique multi-player games.
- An on-line puzzle story in twelve weekly installments.
- Easy, medium and difficult brain teasers without answers.
Bill's Brain Teasers
- A collection of visual and linguistic riddles.
- Challenge your mind with free online riddles/puzzles, logic games, brain teasers and view optical illusions.
Say What You See!
- Collection of visual brain teasers which can be solved by saying what you see.
Just Riddles and More
- Riddles, illusions, puzzles, and brain teasers.
- Over 60 brain teasers to enhance your mind.
- Have fun with games, puzzles, brainteasers and humor as you learn about logic and analysis.
- An archive of many popular puzzles from the rec.puzzles newsgroup.
All-Star Puzzles: Logic Problems
- Collection of logic problems to solve. Printable.
- Paradoxes, puzzles, games, optical illusions, poetry, curious facts, and quotations.
Had To Play On
- A community based site with competitions, challenges, awards, a help centre, forums and games.
- Word puzzles, riddles, rebuses, brain teasers, mazes, cliparts and pictures.
Eyetricks: Brain Teasers
- Weekly puzzles and archives.
- A collection of math, logic, and word puzzles.
- Brain teasers, puzzles, riddles, games and optical illusions.
- Collection of puzzles including riddles, logic puzzles and sequential puzzles.
- A collection of logic puzzles, riddles and brain teasers.
- Recreations for active minds including games, puzzles, math, words, images, books, software and web guide.
Puzzles Without Rules
- Free, updated, original abstract puzzles for advanced puzzle-solvers. Includes current unsolved puzzle and archive with hints and solutions.
- Brain teasers, riddles, logic puzzles and problems, paradoxes, optical illusions, IQ tests and logical games.
- Answers to technical interview questions, programming problems, and brain teasers.
Puzzles & Computer
- Pascal Huybers presents information about a variety of different puzzles.
The Logic Zone
- Collection of logic problems, logic puzzles and cryptograms with answers. Graded levels of difficulty including some especially for kids.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Games : Video Games
Games and Puzzles
Science : Math : Recreations
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the