DMOZ Internet Directory
Contains sites with collections of optical illusions.
[ Submit ]
- Optical illusions, 3D stereograms and anaglyphs, fractals and brain teasers
- A multimedia museum of optical and sensory illusions, with online demonstrations and explanations.
Eye Magic: Optical Illusions
- Offers a number of optical illusions for viewing, as well as explanations on how they work.
Skytopia - Dynamic Optical Illusions
- A selection of old, new and original optical illusions. Many pictures are enhanced via the use of 3D and animation.
- A collection of optical illusions, online games, and other fun things.
Cut the Knot: Visual Illusions
- A collection of about 20 illusions, all accompanied by Java applets. Interactively changeable attributes help investigate which ones are in fact responsible for tricking the brain.
Akiyoshi's Illusion Pages
- Many works of Akiyoshi Kitaoka. Designs around standard illusions crafted to maximise the illusory effect.
Cool Optical Illusions
- A growing collection of optical illusions and eye tricks, including original illusion pictures and a collection of optical illusion desktop wallpaper.
Optical Magic Optical Illusions
- A selection of common images.
- Selection of optical illusions, hidden images, impossible objects and upside down images.
- Amazing Pictures and Effects
- Impossible figures, optical illusions, multimedia and 3D puzzles.
Optical Illusions Etc
- A collection of various forms of optical illusions with explanations, including illusions conveyed through fractals, architecture, art, advertising and real life encounters.
- Illusions by Brincat Norbert for viewing and downloading.
- Optical illusions, eye tricks, mind teasers and other puzzles.
Braingle's Optical Illusions
- Dozens of optical illusions to tease your brain.
Amos Storkey - Visual Illusion of the Month
- Collection of illusions and images chosen for novelty and distinction from the usual set found in most collections.
Magic Eye Inc.
- Creators of the stereogram craze of the '90s. A new image is posted weekly, and includes the answer.
Michael Bach: Optical Illusions & Visual Phenomena
- The stress here is on relative novelty and interactivity, in combination with a scientific background. Regularly updated.
- Gallery of pictures that will trick your eyes.
- A collection of riddles and optical illusions of many different forms with thumbnail browsing.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Arts : Performing Arts
Computers : Artificial Intelligence
Sensation and Perception
Science : Social Sciences : Psychology
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the