DMOZ Internet Directory
This category contains employment law related information and reference information useful to the HR practitioner or student.
[ Submit ]
Clement Communications, Inc.
- Newsletters, guides on a range of human resources, employee benefits and compensation matters.
- Company marketing a dictionary of occupational titles on disk.
Sullivan's Employment Law Arbitration and Consulting
- Instructing employers and employees on employment, wage, and hour law and regulation.
Creighton University HR Handbook
- This is the staff handbook covering HR procedures and policies.
- Nationwide directory of Employee Assistance Program providers and consultants in the United States.
Moving Workers from Canada to the U.S.
- With NAFTA, transferring employees from Canada to the U.S. requires Ray Harman's three massive checklists. Ray was Director of Human Resources for a Fortune 500 company.
JDG Associates, Inc.
- Specialists in socio-economic development, diversity, inclusion and community development programs, committed to helping clients redefine Affirmative Action and EEO with cost-effective solutions.
Business & Legal Reports, Inc.
- Publishes US human resource, safety, and environmental regulatory compliance and training information. Provides compliance and training solutions for HR managers and EHS compliance and training managers.
Personnel Policy Service, Inc.
- Provide a US wide advice service on human resource policy.
- A personal insight into HR from a Masters student. Links to on-line resources.
- Resource for human resources managers, recruiters, benefits administrators, consultants, and others involved in staffing, training, or organizational development.
Institute for Employment Studies
- An independent, apolitical, international center of research and consultancy in human resource issues. Information on their services and publications.
- Australian resource center providing human resources articles, books, surveys and trial software.
- Directory of sites for human resources professionals and students.
- Internet portal providing information on, and links to, a range of subjects including, employee benefits, compensation, staffing, recruitment and training.
- Provides guidelines on employee selection procedures.
- News, articles and information for HR professionals. Includes forum and newsletter.
- Personnel products to help screen, train, motivate employees, comply with state and federal labor laws.
Compliance Poster Company
- Employment law compliance products.
- Covers employee compensation, HR management, and organizational development.
Interactive Employment Training, Inc.
- Online training about discriminatory harassment prevention, includes information on maximizing affirmative defenses to sexual harassment claims.
- Provides information on affirmative action planning, equal employment opportunity compliance, and diversity issues.
Archer North & Associates
- Online guide and training tutorials dealing with performance appraisal, employee evaluation, and performance management.
National Association of State Retirement Administrators
- News on legislative issues affecting state retirement systems.
Kollman & Saucier, P.A.
- Resources for United States human resources management issues.
Effortless HR Blog
- A human resources blog which covers a variety of topics and issues.
HR News & Views Blog
- Provided information for the HR community. Primary focus areas are employee performance management and compensation administration.
Community for Human Resource Management
- A resource platform for human resource practitioners, consultants, researchers, and management students.
- Helps entry level HR pros and veterans love their jobs. Topics include education, certification, career advice, and humor.
- Blog of an HR practitioner with advice for both job seekers and HR professionals.
Human Resources at Inc.com
- Provides online advice and tools for dealing with employee evaluation and management, benefits and compensation, employment regulation and policy as well as personnel administration.
- Blog written by 20-year HR professional, sharing thoughts on the profession and how managers can best help organizations, managers, and employees grow, develop, and succeed.
- Web site for syndicated radio feature. Includes program audio as well as resource links for job seekers, employers and human resource professionals.
The HR Manager
- Features information performance management, staffing, legal issues, record keeping, compensation and benefits.
Free Management Library
- Provides a variety of forms and guides to help manage employees.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Labor and Employment Law
Society : Law : Legal Information
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the