DMOZ Internet Directory
Diagnostic and Educational
This category contains Diagnostic and Educational software with a healthcare focus.
[ Submit ]
- Offers digital imaging solutions and database products for dermatology clinics.
- Offers a free, computerized burn diagramming tool for burn-care professionals.
- Offers various neurology diagnosis software solutions. Includes downloads and newsletter.
Cyriax Orthopaedic Medicine
- Offers a course in orthopaedic medicine, demonstrating clinical diagnosis and examination techniques. Includes clips and ordering information.
The R.A.L.E. Repository
- Offers audio presentation software featuring respiratory sounds in health and disease for use in medical education. Includes online ordering.
- Offers software that assists in diagnosis and management of all allergy and intolerance conditions. Includes information on additives and preservatives.
Medical Soft: BABE
- Offers a DOS program that generates OB ultrasound report and graphs for physician and sonographers.
Applied Neuroscience Inc.
- Specializing in QEEG (Quantitative EEG) analysis and display software, database as well as discriminant functions to help diagnose neurological disorders.
- Offers an SLQ client-server cardiac database for hospital departments. Includes product details.
- Offers an online hematological calculator (white blood cells, minidiff, thrombocytes, reticulocytes).
- Provides scanning software solutions designed to augment PACS installations.
- Provider of secure, web-based applications for hospital and retail pharmacies.
- Provides pediatric hearing loss detection, health data management and web-based newborn screening tests for early intervention.
- An e-learning joint venture between the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Harvard Medical International and Intuition providing professional training to healthcare professionals worldwide.
Medical Software Ltd.
- Echocardiographic interpretation software. Offers time-limited version, news, and testimonials.
C and S Solutions
- Offers educational software programs for health related professions. Includes list of programs and prices, user manual, and catalog.
Podiatry Board Preparation Software
- Software to help Podiatry residents to prepare for the ABPS, ABPOPPM, and ABPSB podiatry board examinations
- Background and relevant papers on an Ophthalmic Software System and Astigmatic Vector Calculator, supporting the Alpins Method of Astigmatism Analysis.
- An evidence based, peer reviewed information resource, available via the web, desktop, and PDA.
- Software for the creation of radiological presentations for educational and documentation purposes. Includes sample files and FAQ. Created by staff at the University of Michigan.
- Providing tools for online health risk assessments.
- Offers Dicom Explorer, an advanced medical imaging application for radiology, teleradiology and pacs.
Wolters Kluwer Health
- Development and distribution of software and downloadable clinical information for students and healthcare professionals. Based in Ohio, USA.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the