DMOZ Internet Directory
Diagnostic and Educational
Emergency Medical Services
Occupational Health and Safety
Medical Call Scheduling, Medical Records, ...
[ Submit ]
Hipax Teleradiology System
- A teleradiology and telemedicine system which offers medical imaging, archiving, point to point transmission as well as server solutions. Images and documents can be transferred as compressed and encrypted data. [English, German]
TPA Computer Corporation
- Develops customized software applications for Taft Hartley Benefit Funds.
SyMetric Sciences Inc.
- Provides expert multi-axial statistical analysis, SAS programming, and data management services in support of clinical trial studies for research organizations, and the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Offers the Medi7 Parser Toolkit for HL7 compliance. Includes pricing.
- Offering credentialing software available on the web or standalone. Site also includes credentialing news, healthcare and medical staff forums, job listings, and information about the software.
Lightning Bolt Solutions
- Offers software which automatically schedules medical staff.
- Company offers a wide range of software and consultancy services to Health Services in the United Kingdom and worldwide. Services offer cover both administrative and clinic information systems.
HealthSpace Integrated Solutions Ltd.
- Productivity software for environmental health professionals across North America.
- Software for Podiatry Certification.
Duxbury Systems, Inc.
- Makes software for braille translation (conversion between print and braille) and word-processing. The Duxbury Braille Translator (DBT) can be used for many languages and technical specialty codes, including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swahili, Arabic among others.
- Teleradiology and Telemedicine equipment.
Omniwatch Nurse Call Monitor
- Retrofits existing nurse call system to provide computer reporting of call light activity and also radio paging
Four Rivers Software
- TMS Pro and TMS Pro for Healthcare - Used to maintain facilities equipment and manage service calls.
ADL Data Systems, Inc.
- Nursing Home software; Subacute Care, Intermediate and Long Term Care Facility software.
- Health information software which creates health records, and keeps a journal of events.
- Developing computer-based, internet enabled products for the medical industry, including educational software and advanced data management solutions.
- DoseCalc Software - Now a quicker and easier way to perform Monitor Unit calculations.
- Software to resolve denied or disputed health insurance claims.
Kent Homeopathic Associates, Inc.
- Homeopathic software for Professionals as well as beginners. A software tool to assist with research.
- Software for small to mid sized dental laboratories.
Simulations Plus, Inc.
- Developer of pharmaceutical software for use in research and education.
4S Dawn Clinical Software
- Software in the areas of anticoagulation, rheumatology, and chronic diseases.
EHDP - Expert Health Data Programming, Inc.
- Health data and health statistics for health data analysis. Includes software for public health data, software, analysis, statistics, epidemiology.
Tendercare Institute of Medical Informatics
- Complete range of medical software applications for nursing homes, hospitals, laboratories, diagnostic centers and medical practitioners.
- A Belgium-based company developing telemedicine and teleradiology software, based on standards in image compression and information security.
- Home remedies homeopathy software.
Stedman's Medical Dictionaries
- Electronic medical dictionary, spellcheckers, references, and medical clip art collections.
Forster and Associates
- Medright, timeright, medical software, nursing care, nursing home agencies, scheduling software.
- Products for healthcare reimbursement and information.
- Doctor and medical staff scheduling software and web-based application.
Healthcare Data Exchange Corporation
- Solutions for electronic medical insurance claim verification of billing information using electronic data interchange on payer networks for authorizations.
- Web-enabled software and service solutions for healthcare institutions. Health Care Management Technology for hospitals and hhysicians in the US and Canada.
Digital Simplistics Inc
- For retail pharmacies. Support, product details, and pharmacies for sale.
- For public health and vital records. Products, history, and user groups.
- Multi practice and provider ready for small and large medical facilities, 3 versions available. Trial download, support, and online guide.
- Pharmacokinetics for adults and pediatrics, nutritional support, and unit does labels. Demonstration, updates, and product details.
Rycan Technologies, Inc.
- Products for remittance maintenance, archiving, and searching. Products, contacts, and support.
Sanguin International Limited
- Specialist programs for transfusion medicine for infectious disease screening, and plasma donation. Productions, information, and news.
- Used for the processing, quantitation, interpretation, and reporting of medical images for all medical modalities. Products, services, and contacts.
- Credentialing program. Products, information request, and contacts.
Tech Time Inc.
- Information management for small and rural hospitals. Products, services, and online demonstration.
Health Care Software, Inc.
- Integrated clinical and financial information system designed for the continuum of care. Product overviews, company history, and contact information.
- UK developer offers an EDI system which handles electronic medical billing.
- Developer of chronic disease management software to help practitioners administer therapy.
Antek Healthware, Inc.
- Develops software products designed to facilitate the practice of medicine.
- Provider of case management and credential software to hospitals and healthcare organizations.
- Offers software which creates psychiatric progress notes and assessments. Features pricing and contact details.
- Offers hemodynamic simulation software for transcranial Doppler and cerebral circulation.
Healthline Information Systems
- Providers of diagnostic device interfaces to Meditech Hospital Information Systems.
- Offers a research and analysis program designed for homeopathic students and professionals.
Cardiocomm Solutions Inc.
- Company develops and markets information technology products for cardiologists.
Pacific Knowledge Systems
- Offers pathology reporting and decision management software for laboratories and clinics.
Spring Management Systems
- Offers HCFA AMA evaluation and management CPT documentation guidelines compliance software.
MEDCOM Information Systems
- Offers a variety of software-based products and services to healthcare organizations.
- Offers automated digital cell morphology systems which locate, identify and pre-classify white blood cells.
- Offers tools to help physicians use the internet to manage interactions patients.
Byrne Software Technologies
- Offers a Windows based, client/server health claims administration system.
Persyst Development Corporation
- Offers digital electroencephalography software for epilepsy monitoring, brain mapping, neurosurgical applications, and research. Features downloadable trial software, sample data, and clinical applications notes. Prescott, Arizona, USA.
- UK company provides NHS trusts with workforce planning and scheduling software.
- Offers web and network based health information management systems for small to large organizations. Features product details, brochures and forums.
The dTech Group
- Offers patient, specimen and results tracking programs for human and animal pathology labs.
- Offers electronic diagnostic coding and compliance solutions with desktop, asp and intranet options.
- Provider of automated bed management and patient/materials transport software for hospitals. Includes white papers and FAQ.
Wisconsin Organizational Resource Consultants: WORCS
- Management consulting, Windows based productivity software to healthcare and other organizations, and scheduling software for operating rooms.
EMS Dispatch Software
- Medical Response Emergency Software designed as dispatching software to assist small to medium medical transportation companies. Product information, screen shots, and training support.
Epic Systems Corporation
- Developer of healthcare information systems offers product overview, executive profiles and contact details.
Blue Elm Company
- Provider of advanced healthcare data repository solutions for auditing and reporting. Includes downloads.
- Designs and develops cardiovascular information systems that integrate existing cardiology equipment. Features product brochures, screen shots and service listings.
- Offers computer imaging services for plastic and cosmetic surgery providers.
- Information, screenshots and downloadable demonstration available for this system for medical practices. US only. Available for Macintosh or Windows.
- Offers web based software for dictating and viewing transcriptions.
- Offers exercise and rehabilitation software programs for doctors and therapists.
- Provides a set of reporting tools for medical practices.
- Offers a web-based analytical tool that gives users the ability to quickly and efficiently manage a drug pricing database.
- Offers cognitive testing and training software for visual and auditory processing disorders, learning disabilities, mental retardation and brain injuries.
- Offers a fertility database management system designed to manage all phases of fertility treatment efficiently.
- Designs and develops enterprise compliance management solutions for companies in regulated industries, including pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology and contract research organizations.
- Offers Copernicus, a system which integrates administrative, billing, pharmaceutical and clinical functionality.
- Provides confidential outcome reporting solutions for caseworkers, clinicians and health counselors.
St. Croix Systems/WOSYST
- Offers WOSYST software for medical equipment management.
- Offers software developed to allow physicians to write electronic prescriptions from an Internet ready PC or PDA device.
- Offers wireless and RFID applications in materials management, point of care, security, asset management, medication errors, and health and nutrition.
- Free virtual library of hundreds of downloadable software packages, databases of information, and other resources for healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Offers a mobile system for patient diaries and quality of life questionnaires within clinical trials.
- Offers an HL7 Interface Engine designed to provide an economical, scalable, flexible, robust and easy to use HL7 messaging tool.
- Application service provider for the educational, public and private healthcare.
The White Stone Group
- Offers VoiCert, which streamlines the authorization, precert, and concurrent review process.
- Offers student tracking software for school nurses. Includes features, frequently asked questions, and pricing information.
- HIPAA compliant medical billing software includes certified claim submission, electronic automated posting, encounter and referral tracking, GUI appointment scheduling and reports.
Line Imaging Systems, LLC
- Provides modular teleradiology software. Includes specification sheets.
- Offers software to manage and print drug prescriptions for drug dependency services in the UK.
- Offering accounting software for various pharmaceutical vertical markets.
- Offers accounting software designed for the optical industry.
- Mobile and desktop devices reference software for the medical community.
- Offers free software to integrate the different information systems existing in these organizations into one single efficient system.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC)
- Develops IVR and web-based technologies for clinical trials, inventory management and patient diaries. Services and locations.
- Provides clinical/practice management systems to dentists and physicians, with specifications, testimonials, and corporate details. Headquarters in Burlington, Ontari
Hardhats Around the World
- Promotes open source product VistA developed with USA Veterans Affairs. A user community that is developing the software further. Details how to download, how to join group and links to articles.
- Software developers creating solutions for medical reporting initiatives, patient satisfaction surveys, medical error reporting. Demos, news, contacts, features, leadership and solutions provided.
- Provides web based PACS and teleradiology solutions for imaging centers and community hospitals. Toronto, Canada.
Vertex Systems, Inc.
- Provides information management solutions to nonprofits that serve people with disabilities. Offers integrated and supported software solutions that help meet funding and regulatory requirements for DOL, CARF and Medicaid.
Vigil Integrated Care Management System
- Provides integrated care management software and hardware for long term care facilities.
- A provider of web based health care information technology systems delivering custom portal solutions and software development.
- Health care software provider. Includes services and case studies.
Functional Therapy Activities
- CD-ROM software for occupational and physical therapists in rehabilitation.
- Provides clinical documentation for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists at point-of-care.
Sullivan Cuff Software Limited
- Specializing in Warfarin dosing software for anticoagulation clinics in both primary and secondary care. Includes program information and links to related resources.
- Develops, markets and supports a suite of medical software applications designed for use with handheld computers by UK healthcare professionals.
- Offers an easy to use framework for telepathology applications. Includes documentation and download.
Strata Decision Technology
- Development of software tools and decision-making processes for financial and operational decision-makers in the healthcare industry.
Lagniappe Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy software/hardware, point of sale systems, medical management software, and key systems.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the