DMOZ Internet Directory
Warfare and Conflict
This category is for sites on personal commentaries on the Israel-Palestine conflict.
[ Submit ]
- Lee Underwood supports the concept of an undivided State of Israel. Articles and news summaries with commentary from a strongly pro-Israeli and Biblical viewpoint.
Facts of Israel
- Provides information on Israel and the history of the conflict from a pro-Israeli perspective, including maps, links for related resources, and a timeline of suicide bombings. Includes a weblog with news and commentary on conflict-related issues. With newsletter, guestbook, free screensaver and AvantGo channels.
Michael Neumann's Israel-Palestine Page
- This page contains links to the author's articles on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, many of them in the progressive online journal Counterpunch. There are also a few links to other information sources.
Stop the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- A proposal for a peaceful solution to the conflict by Woodrow Wicox, dated 2002.
Tikun Olam: Make the World a Better Place
- This weblog by Richard Silverstein focuses on U.S. and Mideast politics, with additional commentary on other subjects such as the arts and world music. The perspective is Jewish-Progressive.
Lawrence of Cyberia
- This weblog offers commentary and critique on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by a specialist in international relations. Includes a collection of links and resources.
- From the author: "Smooth Stone is about Israel and defending Israel's right to exist. We separate the myths from the facts."
- This weblog is published by students at the University of California at Berkley. The stated philosophy is as follows: "Tzedek is dedicated to supporting Israel and the Jewish community by upholding principles of peace, justice and human rights. We consider a moral concern for the rights of oppressed people, minorities, and refugees as central to our Jewish identities."
- An Italian perspective on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. "I believe that the Palestinian people have the right to return to their homeland, and that Israel, in order to truly be a land that can call itself a democracy, has to abandon its character as a Jewish State, and become a State for all, from the Jordan to the Mediterranean."
Ganchrow World View
- Mendy Ganchrow is the past president of the Orthodox Union as well as the former Executive Vice President of the Religious Zionists of America. He writes: "I intend to concentrate on commenting on serious issues, which in light of my long involvement in public policy can engender a unique point of view."
A Witness In Palestine
- Jewish-American Anna Baltzer writes about what she learned about Palestinians when she taught in Israel. Includes information about her book, DVD, presentations, photos, maps, charts and how to get involved.
- Presenting a Jewish perspective on the history of Palestine and Israel, with historic photographs, and links to news, analysis, resource, and opinion websites.
Truth in the Middle East Webring
- This page consists of links to pro-Israel sites that are supportive of Israel. Pro-Israel sites are encouraged to join.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Middle East : Israel-Palestine : News and Media
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the