DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Organic Trade Association
- The mission of the Organic Trade Association is to encourage global sustainability by promoting diverse organic trade
Vegan Organic Network
- Association for Vegans interested in the impact of their practices on the grower. Information and newsletter on sustainable practices in farming and horticulture.
Canberra Organic Growers Society
- Information about the society including membership details, and photograph gallery. State location: Australian Capital Territory.
Canadian Organic Growers (COG)
- A national information network for farmers, gardeners and consumers. Group promotes organic foods through national publications and events, and through memberships in local chapters.
- The BDA aims to support, promote and develop the biodynamic approach to farming, gardening and forestry. Organises research and training, produces leaflets and runs a Demeter Marketplace.
- Campaigning for organic food and farming and sustainable forestry. Document library covering organic issues.
Irish Organic Farmers & Growers Association
- IOFGA aims to aid the production, marketing and promotion of organic food in Ireland
Certified Organic Associations of British Columbia
- Umbrella group of local certified organic grower associations. Includes definition of organic farming, promotional resources, member associations, contact details, and certification information.
Northeast Organic Farming Association
- Includes links to chapters, calendar of events, and publications.
Northeast Organic Dairy Producers Alliance
- Network of organic dairy farmers in Northeastern, U.S., promoting ethical, ecological and economically sustainable farming practices.
Northeast Organic Farming Association of New York, Inc
- An organization of farmers, gardeners and consumers working to promote organic in the US Northeast. Includes details of certification, links, forums.
Northeast Organic Farming Association of Rhode Island
- Includes a list of farms and a calendar of events.
California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Links, news, FAQs and descriptions useful to organic buyers and growers.
Northeast Organic Farming Association of New Jersey
- Includes a calendar of events and information for consumers and growers.
Ohio Ecological Food & Farm Association (OEFFA)
- Coalition of farm growers in Ohio. Created to help producers switch to the new system, consumer outreach, to support standards for grower certification, share resources and monitor relevant legislation.
Northeast Organic Farming Association of Massachusetts
- Includes membership application, news, and food guide.
Florida Organic Growers
- Information about the non-profit organisation, news, and events.
Northeast Organic Farming Association of Connecticut
- Includes a calendar of events, membership information, and a list of farms.
Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont (NOFA VT)
- The home page of the Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont. This is where you can find out all about the NOFA Vermont
- A public non-profit organisation, promoting organic and sustainable agriculture in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Organic Farming Research Foundation
- To foster the improvement and widespread adoption of organic farming practices.
Oregon Biodynamics Group
- A non-profit group promoting biodynamic farming and gardening.
The Organic Materials Review Institute
- List materials approved for organic use in the USA.
Organic Crop Improvement Association (OCIA)
- Offers certification and accreditation for this type of farming.. Includes a download of regulations, newsletter and list of related links.
Indian Organic Certification of Agriculture
- Certification authority, with details of standards, downloadable forms, news.
International Society of Organic Agriculture Research (ISOFAR)
- Gives the aims, a list with the supporters and pictures from the foundation in June 2003.
Alberta Organic Producers Association (AOPA)
- Membership details, including guidelines and requirements, fees, and rules.
European Consortium for Organic Plant Breeding
- Links to the foundation members, status in English and German, publications and newsletter .
International Competence Centre for Organic Agriculture (ICCOA)
- ICCOA aims at becoming a Knowledge and Learning Centre for all facets of organic agriculture in India. Information about its organisation, activities, and news.
European Network of Organic Agriculture Students (ENOAS)
- Information about the history and aims of the association, its groups in the countries, upcoming events and list of study courses across Europe.
Hawaii Organic Farmers Association
- Home page of HOFA, the premier organic certifier in Hawaii
Windsor Guerrilla Gardening Collective
- An anarchist group of community gardeners dedicated to reclaiming abandoned space for growing food.
International Working Group on Biodynamic Fruit Production
- Information on biodynamic fruit production as well as on growers, traders and organizations committed to further developing this approach to growing fruit.
- Information about projects, activities, and news.
Soil Association of Scotland
- Aims to lead and support the development of the organic food and farming sector in Scotland.
Global Organic Research Network
- Aims to serve as a gateway to key initiatives of organic farming research world-wide. The project also hosts homepages of several completed European and international organic farming research projects.
- Research and news for consumers, farmers, and the media about primarily US-based organic and sustainable agriculture.
- International Foundation for Organic Agriculture description and annotated links.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the