- This category represents websites, primarily for the town of Ruabon, south of Rhosllanerchrugog,
- and north of Chirk.
- This category also represents the rural area, south of the town, to the north bank of the River Dee,
- and south west to Cefn-Mawr, where websites are listed in the Froncysyllte locality.
- This category includes websites corresponding to north of the A539, villages of Acrefair and Penycae,
- all the way to the boundary with Denbighshire, where Ruabon Mountain rises to
- Eglwyseg Mountain at the boundary, whereas websites to the west are
- included in the Langollen locality.
Croeso Net: Ruabon - Introduction to local history, St Mary's church, and surrounding villages.
St Mary's Shared Church Ruabon - History and Catholic service times with photo gallery. notices, fees and contacts. Introduction to their bell ringers group, and All Saints Church Penylan.
Mini World Day Nursery - Registered nursery catering for children from 0-5 in the grounds of Maes Y Llan CP School. Provides information on hours, sessions, menus and staff.
Wikipedia: Ruabon - Article updated by the public on village history, local clay and coal reserves, iron, brick and chemical industries, and the Williams-Wynn family who were were major landowners in the area. Includes references and links to related articles.
Sinclair Digital Services - Provider of aerial, satellite and security solutions. Provides details of services offered.
Advance Park - Offers ready made workshops, offices and light engineering and manufacturing facilities on short, medium and long term rentals.. Map contacts and location at Cefn-mawr.
Valentine Travel Solutions Ltd - Taxi company. Provides details of services offered.
Click [ Submit ] above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the DMOZ Organization.