- This category leads to websites about the village and surrounding area administered by Nercwys Council,
- south of Mold, and Gwernymynydd, west to
- the boundary with Denbighshire at Maeshafn, Eryrys and Nant
- (where websites are included in the Llanferres locality).
- This includes the rural area south around Pentre to the boundary with Treuddyn,
- and east to Leeswood
Tower - Grade 1 listed fortified border house offering three guest rooms. Details of accommodation, prices, booking contacts, day visitor fees, directions and maps of location north east of the village.
Nercwys Parish - Information about the village including history, St. Mary's Church, Soar Chapel, school, annual show, Nercwys and District Rural Association, photo gallery and related links.
Nercwys Community Council - Blog with news on village administration, information for St Mary’s Church, Friends of Nercwys School, and booklet of history from 2000BC, and trails developed in 2004.
Click [ Submit ] above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the DMOZ Organization.