- This category leads to websites about the village and surrounding area administered by Gwernymynydd Council,
- west of Mold, south of Gwernaffield west to the east bank of the River Alyn (Afon Alun),
- south to the boundary with Denbighshire at Loggerheads and Maeshafn
- (where websites are included in the Llanferres locality).
- This includes the rural area south of the A494, to the boundary with Nercwys.
Gwernymynydd - Community Council records of meetings, development plan, events calendar, amenities with photo galleries, food co-op, clubs, centre hire, links to historical and quarry resources, and contacts for representative at local and national government.
Gwernymynydd CP School - Headteacher's welcome, profile of governors, archive of information for parents, including policies, prospectus, inspection report and PTA meeting records. Classes, councils, photos of activities, social media link, location and contacts.
Plas Hafod - Eighteenth century mansion offering bar, restaurants, eleven en-suite rooms, and venue for weddings. Includes details of facilities, menus, opening times, contacts and location in secluded woodland north of the village.
Click [ Submit ] above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the DMOZ Organization.