DMOZ Internet Directory
Society and Culture
Clubs and Lodges
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Organisations, Parties, Politicians
Religious and Sectarian Conflict
Chats and Forums, Incidents and Cases, Loyalism, ...
[ Submit ]
The Ulster Cycle
- An ongoing attempt to collect all the stories of the Ulster Cycle of Irish Mythology in one place.
UDR & R IRISH (HS) Aftercare Service
- Organisation providing welfare, vocational, benevolence and medical support and assistance to ex-members. Includes details of services, news and locations.
- Works across Northern Ireland to respond to the needs of adults who have experienced sexual abuse; information about their counselling service, training, and awareness-raising programme. Also includes links to relevant resources.
The Portadown News
- Satirical news items, taking a poke at life in the province, and more specifically the Portadown area. Includes strong language. Now decommissioned, contains archives of previous issues.
Welcome to Northern Ireland
- Information about the Protestant, Unionist Culture and Heritage in Northern Ireland.
Citizens Advice Northern Ireland
- Advice and assistance with legal problems, debt and consumer issues, benefits, housing, legal matters, employment and immigration. Local addresses and contacts.
ARK Northern Ireland
- A resource dedicated to making social and political information on the province available to the widest possible audience.
- Supports projects that are designed to relieve poverty, distress and suffering in some of the poorest countries of the world. Includes annual report, current crises, advocacy and campaigns, programs and fundraising.
War On Want NI
- Provides information on the charity's campaigns and projects.
- Youth drug awareness and support centre with a guide to services available and information about the helpline.
Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey
- Initiative launched in October 1998 with the aim of establishing a resource for everyone interested in the social attitudes of people living in the country.
- Remembering the children of Northern Ireland, with guestbook.
- Images of, and articles about, the Twelfth of July celebrations.
NIPRA Irish Ghosts and Legends
- Investigations from the Northern Ireland Paranormal Research Association, plus an archive of ghost stories.
- A resource portal for information, news and discussion on the voluntary and community sector. Offers job and volunteering opportunities, events listing, and details of training and fundraising support.
IPLO roll of Honour
- Roll of honour for the Irish Peoples Liberation Organisation.
Pat Finucane Centre
- Carries out research on human rights abuses and policing in NI. Includes news, publications, journals and investigations.
Prison Service Trust
- Information about the services they offer to members of the Prison Service and their families, a calendar of events, and memorials to members of the service killed during the troubles.
Coote Memorial LOL 1921
- Local orange lodge, with information on history and photographs.
Housing Advice Northern Ireland
- Information and self-help materials to help with housing problems, in areas such as homelessness, renting, debt, repossessions, grants, and rates.
- Voluntary organisation concerned with the elderly. Membership , contact details and fact sheets.
Victim Support Northern Ireland
- Provides free and confidential information and support to people who are victims of crime or attending a court in the region.
The Society for the Preservation of Beers from the Wood Northern Ireland
- Campaign for natural and unpasteurised beer. Includes aims and history.
Housing Rights Service
- Offers housing advice, training and information and campaigns for new laws, policies and solutions.
The Rural Support Information Network
- Providing information and contacts to support individuals and organisations on rural issues. Includes background, health advice, helpline information and details of financial assistance and benefits available to the distressed.
Housing Advice NI
- Contains advice and information for tenants and landlords of privately rented accommodation.
Carers Northern Ireland
- Membership organisation run by carers, for carers; information about conferences, publications, campaigns, a forum, and contacts.
Missing Irish People
- Listings service for missing people in Ireland.
Halifax Foundation Northern Ireland
- Independent grant-making foundation whose mission is to support and work in partnership with charitable organisations. Includes FAQ and application information.
The National Trust Northern Ireland
- Charity dealing with the environment and conservation, as well as holiday accommodation, heritage sites and tourist attractions.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the