DMOZ Internet Directory
This category is for resident or day camps for children, adults, or families affected by cancer.
[ Submit ]
- A cost-free camp for children and young adults with cancer located in Montana and operated by Children's Oncology Camp Foundation. Offers a variety of activities including swimming, a ropes course and archery.
- Week-long camps for children with cancer, or for siblings; weekend programs for families, or teens and siblings. Program details, calendar, and staff information. In Novato, California.
- Summer camp for tots, kids, and teens with cancer; weekend family camps; and fall single-day events. Activities, medical information, staff, and schedule. In Alexander City, Alabama.
Happiness Is Camping
- Free traditional overnight camp for girls and boys ages 6-16. Campers attend from one to four weeks, depending on their health. Staffed by doctors and nurses from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Located in Blairstown, New Jersey. Program, dates, FAQ, and registration form.
Hole In The Wall Gang
- No-fee camp for youth, ages 7 to 15, with cancer and serious blood diseases, who reside in New England, New York or New Jersey. Activities, program schedules, and medical and staff information.
One Step at a Time Camp
- Seven summer programs for youth, ages 7 to 19, diagnosed with cancer and leukemia. Includes program details, activities, and calendar of events.
- Programs for kids, aged 7 to 12, and teens, aged 13 to 18, with cancer; sibling and family weekends. Activities, calendar, medical staff, applications, and history. In Rutledge, Georgia.
Arizona Camp Sunrise
- Overnight program for ages 8 to 16 who have or had cancer, for siblings, and day camp for ages 3 to 7. Calendar, programs, and message board for registered campers. In Payson, Arizona.
Angel On My Shoulder
- Camp Angel and Camp Teen Angel: cost-free weekend retreats for kids affected by cancer through a loved one. Held at Camp Luther in Three Lakes, Wisconsin, and Camp Manito-Wish YMCA in Boulder Junction, Wisconsin. Dates, photos, forms, and program details.
- Offers day camp, for cancer patients ages 4 to 5; overnight camps for ages 6 to 12 and ages 13 to 19, siblings included. Pictures, stories, announcements, and events. In Tooele, Utah.
Camp Boggy Creek
- Free weeklong summer sessions, in Eustis, Florida, for ages 7 to 16, with life-threatening and chronic illnesses. Includes family weekends, annual schedule by illness, medical facilities, and application.
- Christian camp for kids and teens, ages 7 to 17, with life-threatening illnesses and disabilities. Activities, scholarships, calendar, and staff. In Purdy, Missouri.
Victory Junction Gang Camp
- A special camp for special kids with health care needs.
- Offers free programs to children with cancer and their families. Has two permanent camp sites in Ontario: Garratt's Island, near Sandbanks Provincial Park; and Rainbow Lake, in Waterford. Also operates summer day camps in eight cities. Program information, photos, volunteer and staff opportunities, and forms.
Camp Quality Ohio
- Free week-long camp and year-round support services for children with cancer and their families. Dates, photos, camp song, and camper and companion registration forms.
Australia - Camp Quality
- Non-profit, volunteer organization providing support for children with cancer. Holds children's camps and family camps at locations throughout Australia. Programs, dates, locations, and registration form.
- Free seven-day kayak camp in Vail, Colorado for young adults ages 15 to 25 with cancer. Camp history, agenda, message board, and applications.
- Non-profit, volunteer organization that provides a free week-long camping experience and year-round support program for children with cancer and their families. Camps are held at five Canadian locations. Photos, activities, and contact information.
Camp Quality USA
- Offers special children diagnosed with cancer a chance to attend camp. Includes schedule, how to help, news, pictures, and links to locations.
Camp Good Days and Special Times
- Provides programs and services to improve the quality of life for children and families whose lives have been touched by cancer and other life challenges.
- Provides children with cancer the opportunity to go to camp, have fun, and meet others like themselves. Includes mission statement, events, photo gallery, links, contacts, and a guestbook. [North Carolina]
- Provides camping experiences to children with cancer and blood disorders. Features information about camp life, volunteers, photo gallery, and contacts. [Nebraska]
Camp Debbie Lou
- Invites the entire family of cancer stricken children for a summer camping experience. Includes information about camp, who can attend, and volunteer opportunities. [North Carolina]
Camp Magical Moments
- Offers children with cancer a place of retreat in an environment of fun, friendship, and love. Features camp information, news, message board, photo gallery, funding opportunities, and how to volunteer. [Idaho]
- A summer camp for children dealing with cancer. Features a picture gallery, events, donation opportunities, contacts, and registration information. [Oregon]
Camp Quality Hong Kong
- Providing year-round support for children undergoing treatment for cancer and their families. Features latest camp news, calendar, fundraising, links, and a message board.
Camp Rising Sun
- A free camp for children who have been diagnosed with cancer. Information provided about campers, staff, reunions, memories, and how to donate. [Connecticut]
- Allows kids a chance to make friends and share experiences with other young cancer patients. Includes camp history, how to donate or volunteer, and a photo gallery. [Texas]
Camp Sunshine Dreams
- A camp for children with cancer and their siblings. Features photographs, donors, calendar, links, forms, and contact information. [California]
Dream Street Foundation
- Dedicated to providing a free camping program to children with chronic or life threatening diseases. Includes information about program, how to volunteer, calendar of events, and a photo gallery. [California]
- Creates therapeutic and recreational opportunities for people of all ages and disabilities. Information provided about programs available, how to participate, staff, events, picture gallery, and contacts. [Montana]
- Provides an active, outdoor experience for children with cancer. Also offers chemotherapy treatment onsite. Features fact sheet, what's new, how to get involved, history, directions, facilities, and photographs. [Ontario, Canada]
- Offers a safe and challenging camping experience for Vermont children who have had cancer. Includes history, funding, news, donations, gallery, links, and contact information.
- Day camp for children with cancer and a sibling. Features program information, pictures, guestbook, registration, and camper application. [Illinois]
- Provides at no cost, a respite for children with cancer and their families. Features camp history, volunteering, photographs, reunions, and contact information. [Colorado]
- An operation which offers life-enhancing programmes for seriously ill children, and support for parents and carers. Includes map, history and donation information.
Dream Day on Cape Cod
- Non-profit organization providing seriously ill children and their families with respite from hospitals and treatments through summer camp sessions and annual holiday events on Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
Children's Oncology Camping Association International
- Provides resources and ideas for those offering a summer camp experience to children diagnosed with cancer.
Camp Quality Michigan
- Provides a camping experience for children with cancer. Includes how to become a contributor, a dream list, staff applications, events, pictures, and contact information.
The Heart Connection Children's Cancer Program
- Provides free summer camp for children with cancer and their siblings. Information provided about events, programs, volunteers, and funding. [Iowa]
Camp Happy Days
- Special annual camp for children with cancer. Information, location, and counselor application.
- Offers camping experience, support, and resources for children with cancer in the Virginia, Maryland and Metropolitan D.C. areas.
Kids Cancer Alliance
- Programs for youth ages 7 to 17. Schedule, application, photo gallery, and contact information.
Special Days Camps
- Summer and winter camps in Brighton, Michigan for children ages 6 to 17 who have or have had cancer. Also offers week-long Partners Camp for the brothers and sisters of children with cancer. Includes news, FAQs, and forms.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Health : Child Health : Conditions and Diseases
Health : Conditions and Diseases
Health : Support Groups : Conditions and Diseases
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the