DMOZ Internet Directory
Infant and Toddlers
This category provides information and advice concerning the health and well-being of children from newborn to pre school age.
Growth and Development
Human Milk Banks
[ Submit ]
Dealing with a Crying Infant
- Information and advice regarding what to do with a crying baby, including why newborns cry, what's normal, and tips on how to quiet a them.
Nappy Information Service
- The latest news and information on disposable nappies (diapers) including lifestyle, health and environmental issues.
International Loving Touch Foundation, Inc.
- Provides Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) training and parent infant massage classes. Instructor referrals, educational materials, marketing support and baby support products.
- Provides information on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infant positional plagiocephaly (abnormal head shape, flat head syndrome, deformational plagiocephaly) with the DOC Band, a cranial remodeling orthosis.
- Filled with links relating to medically fragile infants and children with special needs.
National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management
- Dedicated to early hearing detection and intervention and universal newborn hearing screening. Resources include information for hospitals, states, audiologists, and families.
- Extensive health information about babies and children from a pediatrician. Includes childhood illnesses, safety and child development.
Craniosynostosis and Positional Plagiocephaly Support (CAPPS)
- A national non profit organization that assists families that have, or suspect their child has, Craniosynostosis or Positional Plagiocephaly. Includes information about the conditions, organization details, events, doctor listings and contact details.
- Information about common childhood illnesses and injuries, emergencies, vaccines, first aid and prevention. Includes a health bulletin board, ask the experts and resources.
Cow and Gate
- Advice, support and nutritional information from pregnancy through early parenthood. Includes articles, one-to-one advice and forums.
Infant Hearing Screening
- Stresses the importance of screening newborns for hearing loss. Legislation and resources.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Conditions and Diseases
Health : Child Health
Home : Family
Shopping : Health : Children and Adolescents
Society : Death : In Memoriam
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the