DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
- An open source 3D virtual world for Linux and OpenGL.
- A programmable, user-friendly, 3D real-time engine which allows you to build interactive 3D worlds by simply placing animated and intelligent 3D objects into a virtual scenery.
- Software development kit for PC, PS2, and Mac.
- 3D renderer DLL based on the Direct3D. [Only for testing]
- A 3D Game Design System that provides fast scene rendering with per pixel lighting, bump mapping, specular highlighting and stencil shadowing used to create stunning real time graphics.
Programming Multimedia and 3D in Realtime
- SouthGreece - the OpenGL Trender implementation; Trender SDL - a software-only realtime renderer of 3D Studio files; Earth - a Linux renderer that uses Voodoo cards to show a simple model of the earth and the sun; 3DEnvMap - a Real-time 3D Renderer with Gouraud-Shaded Environment Mapping.
- the game, and I4, the game SDK.
- High-level, object-oriented 3D engine designed for 3D games in Java. Uses GL4Java to access native OpenGL. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A 3D Engine, Media Engine and Net Engine for 3D game and application development using any major programming language.
- A 3D audio tool, used to arrange sound spatially allowing new ways of audio programming. It is mainly based on Direct3d Sound and the EAX technology of Creative. Extra feature: space morphing.
- Tutorials on OpenGL and 3D Studio Max, links to games programming resources, home site of the Decoy3d Engine.
- A 3d game engine, that supports per pixel lighting and shadows along with realistic physics.
- A 3D graphics game engine based on id Software's legendary Quake and QuakeWorld game engine.
- A Web 3D engine using Java 1.1 technologie.
- An OpenGL Quake3 Arena Map Viewer, written in c++. It supports a variety of features including volumetric fog, portals/mirrors, items, basic entities, skyboxes/cloudlayers, videotextures and multitexturing for up to 6 texture units. [Open source, GPL]
- Cross platform 3d engine with embeded Basic language (Gel Basic) compiler. [Freeware]
Ray Game Designer
- Freeware 3D construction kit for Windows based on a RayCaster.
Aztica 6DX 3D Engine
- A DirectX 3D engine for Windows that can be used with C++, Java, Delphi and Visual Basic.
Java Monkey Engine
- A 3D game engine written in and for Java. Many features including collisions, particle systems, shaders, terrain system, renderer abstraction.
3D Engines Database
- Provides a list of 3D engines and their features, along with reviews, ratings, and screenshots of each engine.
- OpenGL based 3D wargame construction kit
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the