DMOZ Internet Directory
International Business and Trade
This category should contain General Business and Commerce Associations that deal with business between nations, to promote and facilitate international business.
[ Submit ]
International Chamber of Commerce
- ICC the world business organization, the only representative body that speaks with authority on behalf of enterprises from all sectors in every part of the world.
International Import-Export Institute
- Internationally recognized body that certifies the proficiency of import-export trade professionals worldwide.
The Vermiculite Association
- Represents vermiculite mining companies, processors, sales agents and brokers, application specialists, and equipment suppliers. Membership directory, about the organization, and contact information.
Israel Trade Commission, Sydney, Australia
- A non-profit organisation whose mission is to advance trade relations between Israel and Australia.
Coalition of Service Industries
- Business organization dedicated to the reduction of barriers to US services exports, and to the development of constructive domestic US policies. Events, publications, and membership.
Federation of International Trade Associations
- A network of companies belonging to international trade associations in the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
World Federation of Direct Selling Associations
- Mission is to support direct selling associations in the areas of governance, education, communications, consumer protection, and ethics in the marketplace. News, legal compendium, and position papers.
The Danish American Chamber of Commerce in New York
- A membership organization designed to promote commerce between Denmark and the United States.
World Technology Network
- Encourage emerging technologies by bringing together key players from diverse disciplines: technology, finance, marketing, government. Events and membership.
American-Russian Business Council
- Based in the US with offices in Russia, dedicated to promoting trade and investment between the two countries and assist companies with their international business needs.
Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
- Canada's think-tank on Asia brings together people and knowledge to provide current information, research and analysis on Asia and Canada's transpacific relations.
Brazil Chamber of Commerce and International Business
- International source for business to provide a strong link between US business and Brazil, English and Portuguese information.
Business Council for International Understanding
- United States business association dedicated to promoting dialogue and action between the business and government communities for the purpose of expanding international commerce.
The British-Caribbean Chamber of Commerce
- Includes information on trade links between Britain and the Caribbean, events, trade missions, news, contacts and how to join the group.
Australian Business Network in Italy
- Local forum where Australian organizations that do business in Italy and Italian organizations that do business with them or in Australia can meet and network.
The American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand
- A business organisation involved in trade and investment between the USA and New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.
New Zealand German Business Association Inc.
- Promotes trade between Germany and New Zealand. Is New Zealand's local representative of the German Chamber of Commerce network which helps promote and facilitate bilateral trade.
Association of German Australian Industry
- Promotes bilateral trade between Germany and Australia, assists members and the public in finding trade partners.
Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Non-profit Association promoting and assisting bi-lateral trade and investment between Australia the Middle East and North Africa.
- FIDI (Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux) is a global organisation representing fully qualified professional international moving companies around the world.
The Moroccan American Business Council Ltd.
- A not for profit organization to foster trade and investment, between the Kingdom of Morocco and the United States of America.
Canada New Zealand Business Association (CANZBA)
- Promotes trade between Canada and New Zealand. Includes mission, history, executive, services, newsletters, and activities of the association.
National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones
- A non-profit organization composed of public entities, individuals and corporations involved in the U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones program.
International Executives Association
- An elite business networking organization founded to share business leads and information among its member firms.
International Agency for Economic Development
- Charitable organization for businesses working with the United Nations.
International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Worldwide association for administrative support staff.
North American Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE)
- Focuses on facilitating professional development for international trade educators, trainers and service providers.
Brazil-US Business Council
- A bilateral trade organization that provides a high level private sector forum for the business communities of both countries.
The Agribusiness Council
- Focused on strengthening U.S. agro-industrial competitiveness through programs which highlight international trade and development potentials as well as broad issues which encompass several individual agribusiness sectors and require a "food systems" approach.
Atlanta British American Business Group
- Dedicated to facilitating trade, investment, and business opportunities for both large and small companies in the US and the UK.
Sweden Trade Council
- Formed to help Swedish companies achieve substantial and lasting improvements in their North American sales.
American Australian Association (AAA)
- Focuses on trade between the United States, Australia and New Zealand. Includes information on membership, events, and related links.
Foreign Trade Association
- Represents the foreign trade interests of European commerce with headquarters in Brussels. Features membership information.
British-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
- Organization for developing trade between Britain and Norway. Describes services and membership information.
Arab Mexican Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Promotes the trade and investment between Mexico and the Arab Countries. Contacts, list of countries and publications.
Alabama International Trade Center
- Nonprofit organization that provides international market research and strategic consulting for small and medium sized businesses in Alabama.
National Foreign Trade Council
- Advocating a rules-based world economy. Includes activities, services, white papers and list of board of directors.
Business Association Italy America
- Independent, non profit, open networking forum for businesses and professionals operating in the United States and in Italy.
Amec. Asociatión Multisectorial de Empresas
- Non-profit association supporting Spanish manufacturers of varied industries with the promotion of exports and internationalisation of companies. English and Spanish.
Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce of South Florida
- Working to enhancing the business environment in the community. Also active in promoting expanded trade and commerce between the markets of South Florida and Puerto Rico. Based in Miami.
YUSA Export Import Mgt.Co.
- Philosophy is to help companies over the world to post their products to the web to promote sales. Import, export, and product categories.
International Tank Container Organisation (ITCO)
- Promotes the interests of the tank container industry. Membership includes manufacturers, lessors and operators.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Business : Small Business
Society : Organizations
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the