DMOZ Internet Directory
Products and Services
Equipment and Supplies
Research and Diagnostic Reagents
Contrast Agents, Manufacturers, Remarketers
Equipment, Phantoms, Software, Veterinary
[ Submit ]
- Medical technology for diagnostic and therapy in oxygen medicine, sleep medicine, emergency medicine and related medical modalities.
Lifeline Medical, Inc.
- Occupational health products including alcohol testing, drug testing, hearing and vision testing, ecg products, spirometry products, chemistry strips. (Danbury, CT)
- Laser Doppler equipment for measuring microculatory blood flow in a variety of animal and human applications.
Cardiac Services, Inc.
- Mobile diagnostic cardiac catheterization and vascular imaging services for hospitals.
- Manufactures the CAM1 capillary anemometer system for imaging and measuring velocity in individual capillaries and determining capillary density.
- Manufacturer of bomedical instruments and scientific pumps.
- Developing an advanced imaging system to locate trace amounts of cancer in the body in real-time. (Portola Valley, CA)
- Developing novel contrast agents for diagnostic imaging.
- A UK based specialist pulmonary function company supplying pulse oximetry, capnography and patient monitoring and lung function equipment.
Response Biomedical VSE:RBM
- Develops quantitative diagnostic systems that reduce the cost of healthcare by providing inexpensive, rapid and easy to use tests at the point-of-care.
Sierra Resources International, Inc.
- Distributor of diagnostic test products and clinical laboratory test products.
Lifetest Cardiac Imaging
- Manufacturer of an Ultrafast Electron Beam Tomography test to show a 3-D image of the heart and arteries. Includes patient and physician information.
Misc Inc Brand
- Recording paper for medical diagnostic and laboratory instruments.
Sensory Arts & Science
- Develops and markets health and safety technology products that aid in the assessment of conditions that affect the sensory system.
- Develops and manufactures reagents for use in the treatment of infectious disease, endocrinology, bone and mineral metabolism, cancer, brain injury, cardiac, therapeutic drug monitoring and autoimmunity.
- Develops, manufactures and markets rapid immunoassay-based diagnostic products and tests for diagnoses in the areas of human fertility, allergy, infectious diseases. (Nasdaq: QDEL).
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Provider of medical diagnostic testing, information, and services. (NYSE: DGX)
- Offering devices and accessories for radiology, nuclear medicine, radiation therapy, and medical physics. London, Ontario, Canada. [French and English]
Dianon Systems, Inc.
- Offers pathology, genetic and clinical chemistry testing services to patients, physicians and managed care organizations throughout the United States, from Connecticut. (Nasdaq: DIAN)
Meridian Bioscience Inc.
- Develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of innovative diagnostic test kits, purified reagents and related products. Includes financial and stock data, and employment opportunities. ( Nasdaq: VIVO ).
Ambulatory Monitoring, Inc.
- Actigraphic diagnostic equipment for registering respiration, activity. and sleep patterns.
- ELISPOT and Immunospot permit fast and reliable 4-plate video analysis of cytokine release.
- Measure spinal shape, spinal mobility, pelvic tilt and range of motion. For a chiropractor, physical therapist, orthopedist or primary care physician.
Quantitative Muscle Assessment
- Features strength and fatigue testing as well as database management for neuromuscular and motor neuron disease research.
- Development and sales of ECG analysis tools, with specifications, and details of clinical trials. Port Washington, USA.
Abbot Point of Care
- Develops, manufactures and markets medical diagnostic products for blood analysis.
Henry Schein Lab
- Distributes analysers for chemistry, hematology, immunoassay, and all other clinical laboratory specialties.
- Develops, manufactures and markets devices which performs near-patient diagnostic screening and therapeutic monitoring for the management of prevalent chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the