DMOZ Internet Directory
Third Party Administrators
Firms which administer claims handling and other services for insurance carriers and self-funded plans.
[ Submit ]
- Provider of self-funded direct reimbursement dental plans.
- Administers health and life benefit plans, including claims processing. Licensed in Texas, USA.
- Provides a complete COBRA manual with all forms, plus 60 minutes of toll free consultation each year.
Coastal Administrative Services, Inc.
- A TPA located in Washington with the focus on self-insurance. Medical, dental, vision, MSA plans, FLEX, Section 125 and Cafeteria plans are offered.
Diversified Management Group
- Workers compensation, ergonomics, and vocational rehabilitation services covering the entire state of California.
Cornerstone Preferred Resources
- A Texas based, national Third Party Administrator for self-funded employers. Develops employee benefit and claims administration programs to meet the specific needs of each client.
F. A. Richard & Associates, Inc.
- Provides third party administration (TPA) and operational services, including risk management and health plan benefits, to property and casualty insurers, self-insured, and government entities.
George Michael & Associates, Inc. (GM&A)
- Texas, USA, firm specializes large group health plans, both self-funded and fully insured.
United Group Programs, Inc.
- Health plan administrator firm located in Florida, providing services throughout the USA. Site describes the firm and its programs, and offers an online newsletter.
Healthcare Management Administrators, Inc. (HMA)
- Third party administrator located in Bellevue, Washington, USA. Administers self-insuring groups of 100 or more employees.
- Administrator of supplemental eyecare insurance plans for healthcare provider networks and employer groups. Offers claim processing and payment.
Polaris Benefits Administrators
- A third party administrator specializing in self funding of benefits for pharmacy, mail order, stop loss, reinsurance, and insurance services. Located in Westerville, Ohio, USA.
- Specializes in health coverage, mortgage lending, and insurance products to consumers, professionals, and businesses. Located in Indiana, USA. [English, some documents in Spanish]
United Medical Resources, Inc. (UMR)
- [USA] An independent national third party administrator for self-funded health benefit plans.
Insurance Design Administrators (IDA)
- Designer and administrator of self-funded benefit plans in New Jersey, USA. Descriptions of services, the claims system, and the self-funded concept.
D & H Alternative Risk Solutions
- Third party claims administration and risk management, for traditional and self-insurance. Specializes in workers' compensation and occupational accident claims.
Interactive Medical Systems
- Third party administrator provides claims processing, reporting, and consulting services for employee benefit programs. Located in North Carolina, USA.
- An administrator of workers' compensation and short term disability claims, licensed in Michigan and Indiana, USA.
Fleet Claims Administration, Ltd.
- Provides a motor claims handling facility for self-insured fleets in the United Kingdom.
Benefit Plan Services, Inc. (BPS)
- Provides administrative and consulting services to employers that self-fund their employee benefit plans. Located in North Carolina, USA.
National Plan Administrators, Inc. (NPA)
- Specializes in the administration of Section 125 cafeteria plans and supplemental insurance plans for several major insurance companies in the USA.
Disability Management Services, Inc. (DMS)
- An independent, full-service third-party administrator and consulting firm, specializing in the management of individual disability insurance claims.
Direct Response Insurance Administrative Services, Inc. (DRIASI)
- An administrator for group plans of banks and other financial organizations. Provides claims, customer service, billing, and collection and fulfillment services.
- A national company headquartered in Maryland, USA. Offers employee health and benefits plans, custom designed to support each client's business objectives.
National Marketing and Administration
- A full-service third-party administrator which provides plan administration and management services to self-funded employers, HMOs, and insurance companies. Licensed and bonded in most of the USA.
Business Administrators & Consultants, Inc.
- A professional third party contract administrator providing a full range of administrative and claims services for health and welfare benefit plans and cafeteria plans. Has offices in Ohio, Indiana, and Texas, USA.
Northwest Administrators, Inc (NWA)
- Based in Washington, USA, the company works in the field of pension and health and welfare employee benefit administration. Newsletter and career information. [may not function in all modern browsers]
q3 Business Technology Corporation
- A full service third party administrator for self-funded plans. Located Indiana, USA, and operates in a number of Midwestern and southeastern states. It is compensated on a fee-only basis, leaving full commissions to the producers.
Employers Claim Service
- A third party administrator for Illinois, USA, employers who self-insure their workers' compensation.
The Maxon Company
- Providing services for the professional management of various styles of employee medical benefit programs. Also offers outsourcing of any health or pension-related insurance product.
Neuman Claims Administrators, Inc.
- Offers both insured and self-insured workers' compensation and disability benefits services in New York, USA. Serves primarily contractors, manufacturers and building material dealers. [may not function in all modern browsers]
Association Group Insurance Administrators (AGIA)
- Insurance administrator providing group insurance administration to the business community. Offices in Arizona, California and Minnesota.
The Vita Companies
- Three companies in one, specializing in executive and employer benefits, welfare plan compliance and administration, and personal insurance and investment planning.
- Includes company history, details of services, and job openings. Offices in Fresno California, Seattle Washington, and Reno Nevada.
Rockville Risk Management Associates, Inc.
- A third party administrator located in New York and providing services throughout the USA. Offers property-related claims management, audits, trial preparation and subrogation.
- Provides self-insured clients with comprehensive professional benefits administration solutions. Located in central New York, USA.
Health Plan Administrators, Inc.
- A third party administrator operating throughout the USA. Specializes in those with non-traditional jobs, as well as people in career transition.
Insurance Specialists, Inc.
- Third party administrator of insurance programs for associations in Georgia, Alabama, and California, USA. Services include term and supplemental life, major medical, and disability.
- Administrators of employee benefit plans, especially medical, dental, and disability. Description of their services to United States employers. Forms for employers, employees, and health care providers.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Business : Business Services
Insurance Industry Support
Financial Services : Insurance : Claims
Business : Financial Services : Insurance
Business : Healthcare : Case Management
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the