DMOZ Internet Directory
Education and Training
Health and Safety
CPR and First Aid
Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, ...
Occupational Health and Safety
[ Submit ]
In the Know, Inc.
- Providing nurse aide training materials to meet paraprofessional inservice needs.
Learn To Return Training Systems
- LRT offers aircraft crash survival, escape in hostage situations, wilderness survival, cold weather survival, survival medicine, and executives survival overseas training.
Life Safety Associates
- Professional training programs, products and supplies life safety associates - emergency response, medical, safety, first aid, and disaster, (Earthquake) and OSHA courses.
Ropes That Rescue
- Ropes access consulting contractor and a rope rigging school based in alpine northern Arizona with seminars and workshops around the U.S. and Canada.
Public Safety Training Consultants
- PSTC provides training for 911 dispatch professionals and for all on school violence topics.
Rigging for Rescue
- Technical ropework seminars renowned for their focus on applying the critical thinking and systems analysis skills required to competently incorporate ropework and rigging into effective rescue systems.
S and M Water Consultants
- Offers training in backflow prevention and gauge calibration for backflow testers.
- Specializes in producing up-to-date video/CD-rom training packages in relation to UK/EU regulations and with a large catalogue including every subject.
American Institute on Domestic Violence
- Conducts workshops and seminars for businesses and organizations. The mission of A.I.D.V. is to address domestic violence through the workplace by training both management and employees.
WinWin and Associates
- Violence prevention and safe school training and kits for students and staff.
- Web-based compliance training to meet OSHA and other mandated regulations in environmental, human resource, emergency response management, transportation, and occupational safety and health.
Nevada Technical Associates, Inc.
- Training in radiation safety, radiochemistry and related areas, and sales of related products.
- Offers a range of safety training videos . Includes a searchable database, product overviews, and pricing.
American Health and Safety
- Source for environmental health and safety training, product, management and services throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico.
ASTS Fire Safety Training
- Training in fire safety, risk assessment, awareness, precautions, evacuation and firefighting. UK based.
Rescue Training Associates Inc.
- Training for a variety of specialized emergencies by offering technical rescue training programs.
Advanced SafetyTraining Services
- Training courses for health, security, first aid, accident prevention, risk assessment and fire precautions for UK companies. HSE regisitered.
- Offers training including food hygiene, health and safety, first aid and manual handling. Shows dates of courses, and contacts.
Black Mountain Safety & Health, Inc.
- Safety video titles and regulatory compliance training materials. Full line of Interactive CD-ROM Courses.
Non-Abusive Psychological and Physical Intervention
- NAPPI, Inc's. risk management approach takes into account administrative, clinical, legal, and training issues. Over fifty courses geared for a variety of situations where prevention is used to maximize safety.
- Seminars and workshops offering training in life skills, health and safety, as well as CPR certification classes. Zachary, Louisiana.
Peer Support Training Institute
- Training program for police officers offering support for other officers in need of psychological help.
West Coast Post-trauma Retreat
- Emergency worker (law enforcement, firefighter, and EMT) that has been involved in a traumatic incident or incidents and needs help in dealing with it.
CISM - Critical Incident Stress Management Peer Support Training Seminars
- Training seminars for airlines, border patrol, corrections, customs, mental health professionals and military.
The Traumatology Institute
- Post-trauma care and training services for professionals and survivors. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Diagnostic imaging service and management training and support services for multivendor organizations.
- Online training software as well as content and course development.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the