DMOZ Internet Directory
category only lists business directories which span more than a single continent and cover multiple business industries.
from this category are:
Industry-specific directories are listed according to the
industry which they cover
. For example, a directory of hospitality industry businesses would be listed in
Business: Hospitality: Directories
Regionally-specific business directories (local, state/province, or national) are listed according to the
geographic area which they cover
. For example, a state business directory would be listed in the category for the state it serves.
[ Submit ]
- B2B marketplace and directory, connecting global buyers with manufacturers, suppliers and exporters worldwide.
- Hoover's proprietary company profiles and industry information.
- Online directory of businesses searchable by products, services, SIC codes and NAICS codes. Provides contact information website links.
World Chambers Network
- Global network of Chambers of Commerce.
- Links to business and money resources.
World Access Network
- Connects sellers with buyers around the world.
Industrial Resource Network
- Directory of suppliers, with a search engine and large index page.
- A business-to-business directory that allows businesses to locate other businesses for their product and service needs.
- A directory of business web sites.
Bocat B2B Guide
- A B2B marketplace resource guide, that includes news and information.
- Portal of luxury goods and services offering an exclusive directory of high calibre companies.
Industrial Quick Search
- A vertical product directory for buyers, engineers and specifiers.
- Reference source to companies and organizations in the oil, gas, water, wastewater, and associated pipeline industries worldwide.
Petroleum Equipment Directory
- Petroleum marketing and liquid handling equipment.
Brokers Search Engine
- Lists stock, Forex, insurance, real estate, freight, auto, boat and business brokers by category and word search.
Forplex Business Directory
- A searchable directory of categorized web sites.
- Business web directory designed to promote companies, products and services.
- Business to business information directory and search engine designed to help users find companies, services and products. Offers a site and related article submission service.
- Global trade marketplace connecting manufacturers and buyers for international trade.
- Collection of free public records databases. Specializes in U.S. records, but also includes Canadian and Worldwide information sources.
- A directory of business web sites and services. Topic based and regional categories are available.
- Provides access to industry-specific factories and suppliers across the United States, helping large corporations to first time designers factory source their manufacturing needs within the United States, simply and easily.
- Free worldwide directory for companies, with detailed business profiles, special offers, leads and jobs.
- Online guide to various establishments that offer 24-hour services. Includes listings of restaurants, stores, clinics, bars and clubs, pharmacies, cafes and delis. Maps included.
Best of the Web Local
- An online directory that provides information and locations of local businesses in the surrounding area.
IFMA FM Buyer's Guide
- Database dedicated to facility management professionals, helping them find products and services.
- Find businesses, products, services, jobs. Also offers company profiles, press release distribution and published articles.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Business : Resources
Business : Opportunities
Business : Small Business
Business : International Business and Trade
Business : Accounting : Firms
Business : Investing : Resources
Business : E-Commerce
Business : Marketing and Advertising : Advertising
Reference : Directories : Address and Phone Numbers
Society : Government
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the