DMOZ Internet Directory
Consumer Goods and Services
Manufacturers, fabricators, and distributors of non-military submarines, submersibles, ROVs, and AUVs, including tour, research, surveying, and recovery.
[ Submit ]
Bluefin Robotics Corporation
- Manufactures AUVs for scientific research, mine warfare, sea floor surveying. Features company and product profiles, service request information. [Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA]
Deep Ocean Engineering
- Manufacturer of battery and nuclear powered ROVs. Features profile, sales information for new and used, and a list of worldwide distributors. [San Leandro, California, USA]
Hawkes Ocean Technologies
- Manufacturer of 2-4 passenger, wet and dry submersibles. Features catalog, coursing, press coverage, and history of company projects. [San Francisco, California, USA]
Hylands Underwater Vehicles
- Manufactures environmental monitoring ROVs. Features profile, product specifications, assembly, and testing data. [Ontario, Canada]
International Submarine Engineering Research Ltd.
- A subsidiary of ISE Ltd., specialized in submersible fabrication. Features profile, products specifications, and services. [Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada]
International VentureCraft Corp.
- Manufacturer of 1-6 occupant, tour submersibles. Features specifications, slideshow, picture and video galleries, and locations of tourist operations. [Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada]
- Specialized fabricator of submersibles for tour operations. Features company history, portfolio of projects, specifications, and video gallery. [Pontevedra, Spain] [English, Spanish]
Perry Slingsby Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of ROVs for deep-sea operations. Features company background, product brochures, specifications, and library of technical papers. [Jupiter, Florida, USA]
- Manufacturer of ROVs. Features profile, catalog, specifications, picture and video galleries, and list of distributors. [San Diego, California, USA]
Seaeye Marine Limited
- Manufacturer of electric powered ROVs. Features profile, catalog, specifications, videos, news, exhibition dates and distributor list. [Hampshire, England, UK]
SEAmagine Hydrospace Corporation
- Manufacturer of 2 and 3 occupant, one atmosphere submersibles and small submarines for scientific, commercial, and personal use. Offers training, technical, and operational support.
- Provider of 2-3 occupant submersibles for research and recreational use. Features profiles, brochures, gallery of pictures and videos, and sales information. [Essex, England, UK]
- Fabricator for deep ocean autonomous underwater vehicles. Features company and product profiles, specifications, and list of international offices. [Georgetown, Grand Cayman Islands]
Sun-Star Electric L.P.
- Fabricator and distributor of motors and accessories for deep-ocean ROVs. Features profile, product information, repair and manufacturing facilities. [Lubbock, Texas, USA]
- Manufactures underwater inspection equipment including lighting and cameras for fish farms and submersibles. Features product specifications, brochures, and for-hire services. [Fife, Scotland, UK]
Arjay Industries Ltd.
- Fabricator specialized in pressure vessels for underwater tour operations. Features catalog of qualifications, and materials standards. [Surrey, British Columbia, Canada]
US Submarines Inc.
- Manufacturer and consulting firm for luxury submersibles and underwater habitats. Features catalog of new and used, guides, and industry newsletter. [Vero Beach, Florida, USA]
Deep Sea Systems International, Inc.
- Manufactures ROV's for surveying and recovery. Features company history, catalog of units and pictures, leasing options, and dealers' login. [Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA]
- Portal for subsea news. Features commercial diving, ROVs, AUVs, submersibles, marine technology, construction, training, and a message board.
The Underwater Source
- Portal for careers in subsea companies and projects. Features company profiles, job bank, registration, login, and application and resume forms for archiving and retrieval.
- Manufactures tour submarines and surface vessels. Features company and services overview, 3D and sub-contracting experience. [Turku, Finland]
Personal Submarine Industries
- Designs and manufacturers submersibles for research and tour operations. Features current operational designs, picture gallery for each model, and feasibility analysis. [La Ciotat, France]
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the