DMOZ Internet Directory
Arts and Entertainment
Contains sites for Arts and Entertainment professional and business organizations and associations.
[ Submit ]
Alliance of Musicians & Performers (AMPband)
- AMPband is a Membership Organisation supporting Musicians, Singers & Bands across the UK where benefits include: £10m Musician Public Liability Insurance, Member Discounts, Free Web Hosting, Extra Client Enquiries, Advice & Support plus much more
Cepelia - Polish Art And Handicraft Foundation
- Protects and develops Polish art, handicrafts, and ethnography. Includes profile, details of their organization, cooperatives, the National Artistic and Ethnographic Commission, art galleries and folklore ensembles. [English/Polish].
International Association of Fairs and Expositions
- IAFE provides services to fairs and expositions around the world. Lists upcoming events with a search feature by month, members, and resources. Includes members-only features.
Professional Lighting And Sound Association (PLASA )
- Lighting and sound trade association for the entertainment industry.
Entertainment Services and Technology Association (ESTA )
- Non-profit trade association representing the North American entertainment technology industry.
Association of Lighting Designers
- Represents lighting designers in all fields in the United Kingdom and the rest of the world.
United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT)
- Association of design, production and technology professionals in the entertainment industry.
The Actors' Fund
- Help for people in the Entertainment industry when a personal or family crisis threatens their well-being.
The Society of Operating Cameramen (SOC)
- The principal purpose of the S.O.C. is to recognize and nurture excellence in the field of camera operation and, secondarily, in the allied camera crafts, and to encourage development of both technology and production methods.
Imago - European Cinematographers
- Federation of European Cinematographers association helping cinematographers uphold the highest of standards.
The Motion Picture Editors Guild
- An entertainment labor union representing picture, sound, music, assistant, animation, technical directors, librarian and apprentice motion picture editors.
- Organization of filmmakers, which supports, promotes, distributes and preserves independent cinematic works of art.
Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Offers a range of services to members including technology updates, idea exchanges, training, examinations, and certification. Includes membership and contact details, technical papers, and events .
International Entertainment Buyers Association (IEBA)
- A non-profit organization dedicated to improving the entertainment buying power of its members.
Art Dealers Association of America
- Non-profit membership organization of the United States' leading galleries in the fine arts.
Carriage Operators of North America
- Organization for commercial horse-drawn carriage operations within the United States.
International Society for the Performing Arts
- A not-for-profit organization of over 600 members with professional involvement in the performing arts. Includes resources, member directory, news, and events worldwide.
Colorado Film and Video Association
- A professional association serving the production community, individuals, and students throughout Colorado. Includes resources, links to member associations, news, and calendar of events.
American Society of Cinematographers
- An interactive and in-depth site exploring cinematography and filmmaking, and home to the online version of American Cinematographer magazine.
Association of Talent Agents
- The ATA is a non-profit trade association representing talent agencies. Includes general and Union news, classified ads, agent search, agency license requirements by US state, and membership information.
International Laser Display Association
- Site features a guide to the use of laser displays and technology in art, education and entertainment.
Society of Television Lighting Directors
- Information about television lighting, lighting directors and lighting equipment.
Fine Art Dealers Association
- A non-profit membership organization of established art dealers across the United States. Its members are dedicated to promoting and maintaining professionalism, scholarship and integrity in all business.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Arts and Entertainment
Business : Organizations : By Industry
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the