DMOZ Internet Directory
Aerospace and Defense
Aircraft and Components
Maintenance and Repairs
Education and Training
Restoration and Refurbishment
Design, Exteriors, Interiors
Tools and Equipment
[ Submit ]
- Offers structural and airframe repair of sheet metal parts, manufacture of special parts, C and D checks and structural modifications. Located at Mönchengladbach, Germany. [English and German languages.]
Hot Section Technologies, Inc.
- An FAA approved repair station which specializes in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of non-rotating turbine engine components and their associated airframe parts.
Aero-Craft Hydraulics Inc.
- A full repair, service and testing station.
- The independent prime contractor for managing aircraft component overhaul and repair.
Aircraft Ducting Repair Inc.
- Overhaul/Repair metal ducts, tubes, manifolds, cowlings, doors, fairings and other components for large commercial aircraft. FAA/JAA Repair Station No. A7DR372J.
Infinity Technology Inc.
- An FAA approved repair station specializing in replacement and repair of honeycomb seals.
Soundair Repair Group
- Specializes in the repair, overhaul, rebuild, and inventory management of commercial jet transport flight deck windows.
Advanced Air West Palm Beach, Inc.
- Quick turnaround bushings, sleeves and out of scope nuts for the aircraft landing gear overhaul industry.
Advantage Aviation Technologies, Inc.
- FAA/JAA certified aircraft and helicopter welding repair station. Services include aircraft overhauls and engineering repairs for airplane components and subcomponents.
- Aerotest suppliers of aircraft engine test facilities.
B and S Aircraft Parts and Accessories, Inc.
- FAA approved aircraft accessory repair station.
- Overhaul and repair of turboshaft and turboprop engines.
- An aircraft accessory repair and overhaul facility.
Aerotech of Lousiville, Inc.
- FAA approved overhaul and repair facility aviation charging and starting system accessories. Specializing in starters, generators, alternators, voltage regulators, generator control units and turbine starter/generators.
- Certified for repair of components for helicopter and fixed wing aircraft located in southern Connecticut.
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for aircraft, engines and components.
- Partner for air cargo equipment: containers, pallets and repair.
Safe Air Ltd (NZ)
- Contract service company for aircraft systems, avionics, propeller overhaul and aeronautical component maintenance and manufacture.
- Manufacturer of custom engineered brake control, antiskid, fluid pumping, and hydraulic component solutions for the aerospace industry.
- Specializes in aircraft Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Aviation maintenance, aircraft inspection, FAA repair stations.
- A docking system designed to provide workers access to all types of aircraft for overhaul, painting, maintenance and repair.
Global Turbine Component Technologies, LLC
- OEM and FAA approved repair facility for Honeywell and Rolls-Royce turbine components.
Aeropol Aviation Services
- Repair and overhaul of aircraft components.
DECA Aviation Engineering Ltd.
- Design, installation, engineering analysis, program management, and certification of major aircraft modifications.
Brothers Aviation Maintenance Service
- Specialists in Dash 8, Q series, exhaust fairings.
- An FAA and JAA approved unlimited accessory class repair station.
B and F Aircraft
- Specializing in wheel and brake overhaul, inspection or modification for most corporate turbo-prop and jet aircraft.
Sensenich Wood Propeller Co Inc
- Manufacture and service of wood propellers.
Aerospares Accessories Inc.
- Aircraft accessory repair and overhaul.
- Miami firm specializes in the repair and overhaul of aircraft parts. Capabilities include: hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, electromechanical and the Boeing 727 landing gear.
- An FAA/JAA Approved repair facility, specializing in hydraulic and electronic components for a variety of civilian and military aircraft.
Singapore Technologies Engineering
- Aircraft support services for Boeing, Airbus, Fokker airframes. Offerings include: depot level maintenance, interior refurbishment, systems integration, retrofits, and test flights.
- Swiss firm offers: engineering services; line, base, and heavy maintenance; engine, component, material and supplementary services. [English, French and German languages for most content.]
The Nordam Group
- Specializes in the manufacture, repair, and overhaul of aircraft bonded-honeycomb and composite components. Includes fan/thrust reversers, nacelles engine components, interiors and aircraft transparencies.
Blue Demon Aviation Pty Ltd
- Aircraft maintenance and airframe or engine servicing specialists of Class A and B fixed wing aircraft and helicopters at Moorabbin, Australia. Also hires or charters aircraft and helicopters.
National Aerospace Services Pty. Ltd.
- Maintenance engineers and services for small to medium fleet operators in Australia and Asia.
Unipak Aviation LLC.
- FAA repair station specializing in repairing electro-mechanical rotary and linear actuators. Firm has hydraulic and pneumatic capabilities on aircraft ranging from business to commercial.
Straight Flight, Inc.
- An FAA certified repair station in Denver, Colorado that performs airplane repair, maintenance and inspection, as well as supplemental type certificates and Learjet SBT 35/36-51-4 updates.
- FAA repair station in Tulsa Oklahoma. Overhaul, sales and service of aircraft engine accessories, propellers and fuel systems.
Aero Support Ltd.
- Provides maintenance, repair and overhaul services, along with design, consultancy, technical support and parts procurement.
Jet Aviation International
- Provides aircraft maintenance, outfitting, and FBO services along with aircraft charter, management and sales. Offices in Florida and Switzerland.
Christie Distribution & Service Center
- Offers aircraft battery products including battery systems, charger/analyzers, battery cell monitors, and universal battery support systems.
Astrodyne International, Inc.
- Aircraft component repair and overhaul. FAA repair facility.
IFE Services Ltd
- In-flight entertainment supplier to airlines.
Aerotek Aviation Engineering Ltd
- Information, pictures and parts database for aircraft spares, repairs, overhauls, sales and leasing. Specializes in regional/commuter aircraft.
S. A. Aerotec Industries, Inc.
- Manufactures and repairs aircraft cables and harnesses. Repair center for motors, pumps, valves, hydraulic cylinders, actuators, regulators, and gauges.
Aerospace Welding, Inc.
- Manufactures engine mounts and exhaust systems.
Aircraft Specialties Services
- An FAA repair station that provides aircraft engine repair and parts sales located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Alaska Aircraft Sales and Maintenance
- An FAA approved repair station, they provide complete repair and rebuilding work on Alaskan aircraft located in Anchorage, Alaska.
American Aviation Inc.
- Manufactures and installs aerodynamic modifications for General Aviation. Product gallery, links and contact information.
Interface Aviation Inc.
- Offers a selection of narrow and wide body aircraft interiors, cargo systems and parts.
- Maintenance and repair of engines and airframes.
- FAA certified repair station based at the Kendall - Tamiami Airport in Miami, Florida, USA.
Perform Air International
- An FAA repair station specializing the overhaul, repair and sales of commercial and military aircraft components.
- Providing routine maintenance from their base in Antwerp, Belgium.
Texas Turbine Conversions, Inc.
- Providing a Garrett turbine engine conversion for the DeHavilland Otter.
- Custom paint scheme designs for all types of aircraft and all segments of the aviation industry. Samples, price list and referrals to aircraft paint shops.
Hawker Pacific Aerospace
- Repairs and overhauls aircraft and helicopter landing gear. Distributes, manufactures, and sells new and overhauled spare parts and components for fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. Wholly owned subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik.
First Aviation Services, Inc.
- Services to aircraft operators including repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and accessories, remanufacturing of engine components and accessories and redistribution of new and remanufactured parts. (Nasdaq: FAVS)
Raisbeck Engineering Inc.
- Aircraft modification and enhancement, 727 stage 3 systems, tech manuals, news and publications.
- Engine and airframe maintenance and repair.
Bardolph Aircraft Tools
- Suppliers to the aerospace, aircraft maintenance, automobile and sheet metal industries. Product listing available.
Immaculate Flight Services Inc.
- Aircraft cleaning, detailing, and maintenance services including polishing.
- Repair and maintenance with a mobile AOG service.
- Maintenance and repair of aircraft components.
- Specializes in paints, coatings and related materials for the aerospace and defence industries. Supplied worldwide. Product range includes primers, topcoats and other products such as tapes, abrasives, spray equipment and special packaging capability.
- Provides commercial jet maintenance, repair, modification, overhaul and aircraft storage services from multiple locations in North America.
- Specializes in repair and overhaul of hydraulic, pneumatic, slectro-mechanical, fuel and electronic components.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the