DMOZ Internet Directory
Aerospace and Defense
Aircraft and Components
Maintenance and Repairs
[ Submit ]
Emair Aviation Inc.
- Ankara, Turkey-based service and maintenance center for Cessna aircraft.
- Manufacturers of a Cessna 206 STC 350hp engine conversion.
- A Canadian maintenance and repair facility specializing in seaplanes.
- FAA repair station specializing in heavy maintenance for B727/737, Boeing Business Jets, and DC9/MD80 aircraft in San Antonio, Texas. Firm has an emphasis on interior refurbishments, heavy letter check maintenance, and special modifications. [English, French, German and Spanish languages.]
Air Repair, Inc.
- Maryland-based firm offers maintenance on a variety of aircraft types to including Gulfstreams, Hawkers, and Falcons.
- A full service maintenance facility that specialises in Cessna 190 and 195 repairs.
- Aircraft maintenance and sales in Aspen and Rifle, Colorado; working on everything from home built experimental aircraft to King Air 200s.
- Rebuilds and modifies high-wing light aircraft with own design STOL Kits and 180 H.P. STC'd engine conversions.
Laminar Flow Systems, Inc.
- Producing a range of aerodynamic modifications for Piper Aircraft.
XU Aviation Ltd.
- Transport Canada approved aircraft restoration and maintenance, located at London Airport, South-Western Ontario, Canada.
PrivateSky Aviation Services, Inc
- Undertakes maintenance on all Mid and Large Cabin Aircraft, specializing in the Gulfstream product line.
Spectra Jet, Inc.
- Specializing in Learjets. Aircraft maintenance, repair, modification and servicing. Located in Springfield, Ohio.
Guy Doherty Aircraft Maintenance
- Owen Sound, Ontario firm offers aircraft maintenance, annual, periodic and pre-purchase inspections, tires and batteries, aircraft detailing and engine analyzers.
Sunshine Aircraft Repair
- Based in the air corridor between Milwaukee and Chicago, specializes in maintenance on piston aircraft.
Commercial Jet, Inc.
- FAA/JAA approved repair station, providing heavy maintenance, structural repairs, modifications located at Miami International Airport
ATC Lasham Ltd.
- Carrying out heavy aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul.
- Provides general aviation maintenance Specializing in single engine fixed gear aircraft.
Victoria Air Maintenance
- Offering aircraft maintenance and restoration services, as well as aircraft for sale. Based in Sidney, BC, Canada.
J.A. Air Center
- Offering avionics installation, piston and turbine maintenance, aircraft sales, charter, and interiors.
Worldwide Aircraft Recovery, Ltd
- Full-service aircraft recovery company. Disassemble, package, transport, and reassemble aircraft worldwide.
- An EASA Part 145/147 maintenance facility based at East Midlands Airport for Boeing and Airbus passenger aircraft.
- Co-operative of specialist independent aircraft component repair facilities.
- Specialist maintenance for Tiger Moth and vintage biplanes as well as more modern aircraft.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the