DMOZ Internet Directory
CPE For CPAs
[ Submit ]
- Online courses and CPE in accounting, tax, and management.
Surgent McCoy CPE, LLC
- Provides CPA CPE seminars throughout the country through state societies of CPAs.
The CPE Store
- Provides self-study courses in categories such as: taxation, accounting, auditing, business law, financial planning, management, marketing, personal development, computers, and software.
American Society of Continuing Education (ASCE)
- Provides courses for accountants.
Southern Federal Tax Institute, Inc.
- Continuing education seminars offer topics on current federal tax legislation and issues for tax attorneys, accountants, trust officers, financial estate planners.
CPE Accounting & Tax Institute
- A non-profit organization established to deliver on-line CPE and approved CPE credit to CPAs, LPAs.
- Provides instructional conferences at exciting resort locations, as well as in-house and self-study materials. Sponsored by the University of Montana School of Business Administration.
- Tracks CPE credits and seminars for CPAs.
Positive Systems, Inc.
- Offers interactive self study courses.
American CPE, Inc.
- Offers self-study courses in a variety of topics.
WiseGuides Cpe for CPAs
- Self-Study Cpe for CPAs. Over 100 courses to choose from. Use online or download.
Illinois CPA Society
- Professional association representing more than 25,700 accountants. Offers resources and information.
National Center for Continuing Education
- NCCE offers continuing education training for professionals including financial analysis, mergers, acquisitions, understanding financials, business valuation, and project management.
Purtill & Company
- Provider of professional services, counseling, education and software tools. Offers both live and self study courses to CPAs and small business owners.
- Provides Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit online with over 150 CPE courses for CPAs.
- Specially designed self-study federal and state tax CPE courses approved by the California Tax Education Council (CTEC) for the CPA and enrolled agent.
Continuing Education Inc.
- Offers accredited CPE conferences aboard luxury cruise ships.
- Offers self-study courses for both CPAs and IRS enrolled agents. Includes an online testing system.
- Offers online continuing professional education for certified public accountants.
- Offers online self-study CPE courses including many free materials.
American Center for Continuing Professional Education
- Offers self-study courses and is also appropriate for enrolled agents.
Restaurant Accounting and Controls Seminars
- Offers a one day program designed to help the restaurant owner, manager or accountant implement controls needed to insure increased profits. Provides 8 hours of CPE credit.
Build Your Firm
- Offers practice marketing and development seminars. Located in Madison, Connecticut.
- Offers online courses, exams, instant grading, and certificates for financial professionals. Includes course descriptions, location and contact details, and related resources.
The Tax School
- Provides courses for Certified Public Accountants, Enrolled Agents and the California Tax Education Council. Features online ordering and payment, contact information and customer testimonials.
Vern Hoven Tax Seminars
- Offers online courses synchronizing a) streaming video seminars, b) PowerPoint slides, and c) course manuals containing links to important code sections and rulings. Specializing in Federal Tax Update courses.
- Offers online interactive self-study courses and exams with instant grading and certificates. No books or additional material required.
Accountants Education Group
- Offers self-study courses with online grading and customer support.
- Online and video continuing professional education (CPE) for accounting and finance professionals.
- Provides publications, self-study products, conferences, and webcasts. Sponsored by The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Art Berkowitz Seminars
- Provides self-study and in-house customized continuing professional education courses for accountants.
Hera's Income Tax School
- Offers 20 hours of continuing education that meet California Tax Education Council (CTEC) tax preparer requirements. Also offers 60 hours of basic qualifying courses and other professional training.
Matt H. Evans, CPA, CMA, CFM
- Courses include capital budgeting, strategic planning, ratio analysis, and cost of capital. Based in Chase, MD.
University of Illinois Tax School
- Provides tax education to tax professionals from an accredited sponsor of CPE. Lists of schools by location, instructor team and date, daily agenda, specialty workbooks and important supplements.
- Irish e-learning business and finance courses online. CPE / CPD for accountants, including members of ACCA, ICAEW and many other professional bodies.
The Delaware Conference
- A semi-annual conference held semi-annually in Newark, Delaware offering 8 CPE credits.
McDevitt & Kline, LLC
- Provides continuing education (CLE, CPE, CE) seminars and webinars to attorneys, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and Certified Financial Planner practitioners (CFPs) throughout the United States.
Professional Education Services
- Provides a variety of CPE courses for accountants in textbook, online, and downloadable formats.
- Offers free tracking of Continuing Education (CPE) requirements for accountants.
CPE For Enrolled Agents
- Online self-study continuing professional education self-study courses for IRS Enrolled Agents.
Courtenay Thompson & Associates
- Offers practical, experience-based courses for committed professionals – internal auditors, accountants, CPAs, finance professionals and management.
Financial Accounting Institute (FAI)
- Offers training programs in finance and accounting for non-financial professionals.
JN CPE Courses
- Courses include Excel, Office, Word, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks.
1st Choice CPE
- Offers unlimited self-study CPE with online exams and instant grading and certificates. Offers courses for CPAs and EAs in accounting, tax, and management.
California CPA Education Foundation
- Information about courses, events and conferences for CPAs to fulfill CPE credit. Courses are offered in California and nearby states.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the