DMOZ Internet Directory
This category is strictly for accounting organizations.
[ Submit ]
Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Includes information about the practice of public accounting today in Japan. Also includes a brief history of accounting and auditing in Japan (in Japanese and English).
Illinois CPA Society
- Offices in Chicago and Springfield, Illinois. News and issues, professional education and job opportunities, member directory, and membership benefits and obligations.
MSI Global Alliance
- International accounting and law association, with over 250 independent member firms in 100 countries. Outlines their activities and membership information.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National professional association for CPAs in the United States.
Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Worldwide association of Information Systems professionals dedicated to the audit, control, and security of financial and operating information systems.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
- The ICAP is the professional association for Chartered Accountants in Pakistan. Includes a brief history of accounting and auditing regulation in Pakistan.
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- NASBA, organization of the boards of accountancy of the United States. Contains the downloadable text of the Uniform Accountancy Act. Offers CredentialNet - helps track continuing professional education hours.
South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Includes a searchable members directory and a description of accounting practice structures and certifications in South Africa.
National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Organization for Enrolled Agents, who are persons licensed by the U.S. government to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service.
New York State Society Of CPAs
- NYSSCPA has over 33,000 members, eleven local chapters, state-level committees and their online CPA services.
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
- Developing, encouraging and serving as a resource for greater participation by African Americans and other minorities in the accounting profession.
Massachusetts Society of CPAs Inc
- Serving nearly 9,000 members, includes up-to-date information on accounting and tax issues. Search online business directory to find a CPA firm.
- National research foundation with publications and focus on non-financial performance reporting for public sector and corporations.
The Oklahoma Society of CPAs Internet Resource
- Includes online CPE course search, online enrollment, membership information, consumer information, financial advice, CPA referral service, and student information.
Colorado Society of CPAs
- Supporting members in providing professional services to serve the public interest.
- A virtual community for accountancy professionals. Services include biweekly newswire, online news, questions and answers, accountant and corporate advisors directory, reference material and an online mall.
National Association of Tax Practitioners
- The largest tax association serving Tax Preparers, Enrolled Agents, Certified Public Accountants, Certified Financial Planners, Accountants, and Attorneys. Offers education, tax supplies, and tax research.
KASB(Korea Accounting Standards Board)/KAI(Korea Accounting Institute)
- KASB is a private sector organization in charge of establishing Korean accounting standards and KAI as a research center supports KASB in its activities.
The Association of Independent Accounting Professionals
- AIAP sees a changing profession for the independent accountant and is trying to help lead the way.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers
- The only professional body for corporate treasurers in the UK, promoting the study and practice of finance and treasury management.
Institute of Management Accountants
- An association dedicated to the educating, certifying, and training management accountants and corporate financial managers around the world.
- Forum reuniting former employees, coworkers and colleagues of Arthur Andersen to help maintain their professional network.
- A nation wide association of certified public accounting firms, each of whom specializes in providing professional services to automobile dealerships.
Missouri Society of Accountants
- A member guided organization designed to promote education and standards for all accountants. Providing tax preparation, estate planning, and business management.
Independent Accountants Association of Illinois (IAAI)
- Supports individual accountants throughout the state. Includes details of its programs and services, events and meetings, links, and contacts.
- Association of Chartered Accountants in the U.S. is a professional, nonprofit organization that represents the interests of US based chartered accountants in Australia, Canada, England, Wales, Ireland, New Zealand, Scotland, and South Africa.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Professional worldwide organization for chartered certified accountants.
Forensic Accountants Society of North America (FASNA)
- Organization of independently owned CPA firms that provides a national network for conducting forensic accounting assignments.
European Federation of Accountants
- Group member and membership details, current issues, publications, news and reports.
International Federation of Accountants
- An organization of national accounting associations and other groups interested in accounting matters.
ATT - The Association of Taxation Technicians
- Professional body for taxation technicians in the UK. Members provide tax compliance advice to individuals.
Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
- Professional association dedicated to enhancing opportunities for Latinos in the accounting, finance and related professions.
Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Includes a list of Malaysian accounting and auditing standards and a directory of member firms.
Consultant Industry CPA's and Consultants Association
- A not-for-profit association of CPA firms providing financial and consulting services to construction firms.
- A directory of state, national, and international accounting and professional organizations.
Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Organization provides tools for practitioners. Includes referral resources, ethics standards, and other information for the public.
All India Cost and Management Accountants
- Discussion board and articles for members of the International Cost and Works Accountants of India.
European Accounting Association
- Organization aims to link together the Europe-wide community of accounting scholars and researchers, to provide a platform for the wider dissemination of European accounting research and to foster and improve research. Includes history, news, publications, and event information.
Association of Public Pension Fund Auditors, Inc.
- Encourages cooperation among public pension fund auditors, provides professional development opportunities on pension-related topics, promotes professional standards for internal auditors of public retirement systems, and encourages research, publication, and dissemination of information among the membership.
Oregon Society of CPA's
- Professional organization for Oregon Certified Public Accountants. Offers research and resources for members, non-member CPA's, students, and the public.
Certified Management Accountants Society of British Columbia
- Provides studies and professional development for Management Accountants.
Society of Certified Management Accountants of Sri Lanka
- Organization promotes the practice of management accountancy.
New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Resource for and about CPA's in New Jersey includes technical content for CPA's, information on how to become a CPA, and tax and financial tips.
International Association of Accounting Education and Research
- Global not-for-profit organization to promote excellence in accounting education and research.
CPA Australia - CPA Online
- Provides public information on finance, business resources, and financial FAQ as well as member-only pages for Australia's largest accounting organization.
Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan - North American Chapter
- Forum for ICMA members in Canada and the United States.Facilitates professional development of Pakistani CMAs and CMA students, and helps them into the mainstream of management accounting in North America.
Chartered Accountants In India
- Extensive list of articles, forum discussions, and links to external sources on a site operated by an anonymous webmaster.
Association of Government Accountants
- Educational organization focused on the enhancement of public financial management in the United States. AGA serves financial managers from local, state and federal governments. Includes group's history, news, events calendar, membership application, and members-only section.
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Australia
- Professional body for Accounting Technicians in Australia. Includes organization's mission, course listings, and membership information for support staff working in accounting and finance with qualified accountants.
Massachusetts Society of Enrolled Agents
- Includes FAQ, search for professionals, and member-only content.
American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- Professional association and certifying body offering bookkeeping news, continuing education, job information, and a members-only area.
New Jersey Society of Enrolled Agents
- State society for licensed Enrolled Agents. Includes events calendar, newsletter, tax tips, and organization information.
Minnesota Society of CPAs
- Professional organization that provides Minnesota CPAs and financial professionals with CPE, legislative advocacy, financial reporting review, and networking opportunities.
ATMA - Association of Taxation and Management Accountants
- Recognised Professional Association (RPA) serves small-business accounting and tax practitioners in Australia.
- Provides news services, information, discussions, career services, and networking opportunities to alumni from the Big 4 firms.
CIMA - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- CIMA offers relevant international accounting qualification for business. It is the world’s largest professional body of management accountants.
Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Offering certificate programs and professional development activities. Australian branch of international organization.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Regulates the profession of Chartered Accountants in India. Includes. Includes member services, public information, reference sources, and student section.
AGN International Ltd.
- Worldwide association of separate and independent accounting and consulting firms.
Financial Reporting Council
- The parent of the Accounting Standards Board and the Financial Reporting Review Panel, the three together promoting good financial reporting.
Association for Accounting Marketing
- Provides marketing support and education to accounting marketers, CPAs and consultants. Includes chapter information, job bank and educational programs.
The Arab Society for Certified Accountants (ASCA Society)
- Organization for advancing the profession of accounting, auditing management, and related disciplines in the countries of the Arab League.
American Accounting Association
- Accounting education and research, includes members from academic institutions from around the world. Publishes journals and holds conferences on various accounting-related topics.
National Association of Forensic Accountants (NAFA)
- An international organization of professional forensic/investigative accounting firms who provide expert forensic accounting investigations to individuals, corporations, attorneys, and the insurance industry.
Professional Association of Small Business Accountants
- Represents certified public accountants, public accountants, and enrolled agents who provide accounting services to small businesses throughout the United States.
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales with over 128,000 members.
Hong Kong Society of Accountants
- Information about the practice of public accounting and accounting standards in Hong Kong. Includes indices to the Society's publications, membership lists, and professional information.
Certified General Accountants' Association of Canada
- Self-regulating, professional association of students and Certified General Accountants. Includes media releases, reports, exposure drafts, organization information and current articles from the organization's magazine (in English and French.
New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Represents the interests of nearly 29,000 members of the accounting profession working in New Zealand around the world. Includes organization information and standards and policies.
Bombay Chartered Accountants Society
- An association of chartered accountants to disseminate information to the public and to organise workshops for the knowledge of its members. Runs clinics for solving problems of non-profit organizations.
South African Institute of Professional Accountants
- Professional body of more than 6000 accountants in practice, commerce and industry, government, and academia. Information on the organization and professional standards.
National Association of Bookkeepers
- Association of individuals who want to learn bookkeeping or enhance their bookkeeping knowledge and skills. Training and chapter information.
Trainee Accountants Society of the Western Cape
- Representing Trainee Accountants contracted to SAICA and a 3rd Party in the Western Cape, who are undergoing training to become a Chartered Accountant (SA)
National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers
- Provides bookkeepers, quickbooks, and payroll providers certification in the USA. Offers online training and self study guides.
Financial Executives International
- An association for senior finance executives. Provides networking, advocacy, and CPE on financial management and reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance as well as regulatory updates and career management.
Iranian Accounting Association
- Promotes standards and education in accounting in Iran. Features news, articles and upcoming conferences.
Association of International Accountants
- An international accountancy and accountancy examining body, recognised in the UK under the Companies Act 1989.
Iowa Society of CPA's
- Information for members, people interested in the accounting profession, and the general public.
IACAM - International Association of CPA, Attorneys and Management
- A multi-disciplinary training and networking organization for CPA, Attorneys and Management in the USA. Membership is complimentary to all parties.
National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
- US accounting professionals involved with the financial management and planning of cooperative business; either employed by a cooperative or provide professional services for cooperatives.
Association for Accounting Administration
- A US national collective resource of nearly 1,000 CPA firms. Offers resources for people challenged with the task of CPA firm administration.
Association of Tax Advisors
- A global network of tax advisors which aims to promote and develop its members online through articles, tax news and resources.
Chartered Accountants Ireland
- A membership body representing members throughout the globe. To educate, represent and support members in practice, industry and the public sector.
Florida Institute of CPAs
- Works to advance the accounting profession in Florida. Includes information for the general public and for accounting professionals.
- Accountancy body for public services - providing education and training in accountancy and financial management. Offering a publications shop with information for members, students and customers.
Association of Certified Bookkeepers Inc.
- Not-for-profit association represents the interests of professional Australian bookkeepers and provides accreditation for suitably qualified bookeepers.
Canadian Bookkeepers Association
- A non-profit organization for the advancement of Bookkeeping Professionals. Includes information on the organization, membership instructions, financial articles, and a search feature.
- International association of accounting firms. The alliance's member firms are located in over 160 cities in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Chamber of Income Tax Consultants
- A professional body for tax consultants with headquarters in Mumbai, India.
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore
- Covers membership, services, events, and knowledge centre.
Chartered Professional Accountants - Canada
- Information about the CA profession and activities, courses and conferences offered by the Institute and a catalogue of over 200 products aimed at accountants and business professionals.
Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- For professionals who specialise in the field of insolvency and for people who think their business may be insolvent, bankrupt or in financial difficulty.
Chartered Professional Accountants - Newfoundland and Labrador
- Association of professional CAs in the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Includes membership and career information, with a directory of CAs in the province.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the