DMOZ Internet Directory
Reviews and Criticism
Individual researchers' web sites, containing ideas, publications, links or other useful information.
[ Submit ]
- Developer of hypertext software (notably Storyspace and Tinderbox) and hypertext theorist, publisher and editor. Weblog, links to publications.
- Hypertext theorist and author of spatial hypertext poems. Links to both theory and artistic work, and a bibliography of offline work.
- Has researched hypertext in relation to the Talmud. Includes a CV and list of publications.
- Developer, theorist and hypertext fiction author whose research is in the fields of annotation, spatial hypertext and e-books. Several publications available here.
- Scholarly resources on hypertext, including advice for students), publications, bookmark index, personal information, non-scholarly resources, off-line activities, address.
- Articles about and criticism of hyperliterature and links to other related sites.
- jill/txt is Jill Walker's weblog or research diary about hypertext fiction, electronic texts, net art, net literature, MUDs and MOOs, computer games and cyberculture.
Luesebrink, Marjorie (also known as M. D. Coverley)
- Hypertext theorist and author, whose site contains most of her fictional and theoretical work.
Deena Larsen's Hypertext and Electronic Literature Corner
- General introduction, list of hypertexts categorized by the time needed to enjoy each one, recommended webzines, and Larsen's own hypertext fiction.
Greco Josefowicz, Diane
- She has published hypertext fictions and theory, and has worked as a hypertext editor at Eastgate. Her weblog comments hypertext and related fields and has links to her other work.
Bolter, Jay David
- Author of two influential books in hypertext theory: Writing Space (1991) and Remediation (1998, with Richard Grusin). Publications and teaching syllabi.
- Recent publications and conference presentations, course notes, weblog.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the