DMOZ Internet Directory
The sites listed in this category include digital poetic works with interactive functionality.
[ Submit ]
Ray Kurzweil's Cybernetic Poet
- Creates "language models" based on poets and helps you find rhymes, alliterations, turns of phrase, and has a screen saver that writes poetry. Download basic version for free.
UBU Web: Visual + Concrete + Sound Poetry
- A learned, varietous, and rewarding assortment of links and works concerning visual/concrete poetry, including a knowledgeable historical perspective on visual/concrete poetry and many links to international contemporary work.
Electronic Poetry Center
- E-poetry; radio show LINEbreak; poetics email forum.
- warnell.com new media network. Ted Warnell's work is some of the most zenny elegant visual design you'll run across. Funny and thoughtful, simple and strong. You'll leave feeling you didn't get it all and you'd be right.
Riding the Meridian
- ... exists to seek out and support new forms of literary art based on Internet technology and emerging theories, to facilitate communication within the online literary community, to recognize unique poetic talent and support emerging voices, to explore the myriad forms by which the Internet can be used to publish and promote poetry.
TRINPsite: Computer Generated Poetry
- Some examples of "computer generated poetry."
Re: The Virtual Affair
- net.art, cyber.poetry, multi.new.media.works by Reiner Strasser and friends
- Poetry - New Media: L inks of the Imagination. "Links to literary (in some sense) Web sites."
The Seven By Nine Squares
- An early and innovative Web project headed by Florian Kramer. Wild and ranging, great read. Includes much Neoism and some of (the late?) David Zack's writings about Neoism as well as others involved in this interesting piece of art. For instance, Monty Cantsin is a Neoist figure. Anybody can be Monty Cantsin, famous artist, that's part of his character.
Poems that go
- A website devoted to unite words, design, music and motion.
- An International Digital Poetry Festival held in Buffalo, New York, April 19-21, 2001. A convocation of digital poets and artists to focus on the state of art of digital poetry.
- A forum and gallery of hypertextual poetry and fiction.
RE: Words and Works for the Cyber Age
- Word and visual works for the Web by German artist and educator Reiner Strasser.
Loss Pequeño Glazier
- Literary experiments by the mind behind the SUNY Buffalo EPC (Electronic Poetry Center).
Electronic Book Review
- electronic book review (ebr) is an online scholarly journal promoting print/screen translations and new modes of critical writing on the Internet.
- Poetry magazine specialized in hypertext and intertext works.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Visual and Concrete
Literature : Poetry : Contemporary
Literature : Reviews and Criticism : Theory
Arts : Online Writing
Arts : Digital
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the