DMOZ Internet Directory
Guides and Tours
[ Submit ]
Cumbres Nordic Adventures, LLP
- Offer yurt rentals in the San Jaun Mountains. Includes rental prices, photos, and snow conditions. Guided ski tours upon request. Based in Chama, New Mexico.
- Offers adventures in Chile, guided tours to the High Cordillera of Chile, Lake District or Patagonia, Southern Volcanoes of Chile and the Andes.
- Offers a guided backcountry ski trip in Montana, with lodging in the Morrell Mountain Yurt. Terrain, rates, photographs, reservations, and contacts.
Chugach Powder Guides
- Offers winter deep powder helicopter and snowcat guided skiing and snowboarding and summer guided fishing, corn-snow heli-skiing, and whitewater rafting in the western Chugach mountain range. Provides information about the company, the area, what is included in the tours, and reservations.
Park City Powder Cats and Heli-Ski
- Backcountry snowcat and heli-skiing and boarding in Utah's Uinta mountains, close to Park City Resort.
- Backcountry skiing and mountaineering in a remote glaciated area, accessed by helicopter only, in the Selkirk Mountains of British Columbia, Canada. Provides package information, rates, and dates, photos, menu, information about the lodge and the terrain, and FAQs.
SnowLegend International Freeride Camp
- Offers skiing, snowboarding, and telemarking sessions based out of La Meije-La Grave, France. Includes prices, accommodation information, requirements, and contact information.
Ice Creek Lodge
- Ski touring and mountaineering trips from a helicopter-accessed lodge in British Columbia's Valhalla range. Provides rates, availability, photos and video.
Callaghan Backcountry Lodge
- Deluxe wilderness lodge near Whistler, BC, accessible by snowmobile, snow coach or helicopter. Guided backcountry skiing, cross country skiing and snowshoeing available.
Whistler Ski Guides
- Backcountry ski tours and private guiding in Whistler, Canada for all levels, from extreme skiers to families with local ACMG certified ski guides.
High Sky Adventures
- Heli and cat skiing options in British Columbia. Includes package details, photos, and contact information.
Wolf Creek Backcountry
- Offers yurt-based backcountry skiing from Pass Creek located 10,250' below the Continental Divide southeast of Wolf Creek Pass in Colorado. Based out of Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Includes rates, calendar, and contact information.
Teton Backcountry Guides
- Yurt-based backcountry skiing and snowboarding in Wyoming's Teton Range. Guide service and instruction for telemark, randonee, cross country skiing and snowboarding.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the