DMOZ Internet Directory
Schools and Instruction
Programs and organizations associated with ski instruction, including racing, freestyle, adaptive, and related topics.
Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, ...
[ Submit ]
- Their Accelerated Ski Learning (ASL) method is designed for recreational skiers in Europe and North America.
- Summer ski camps for serious USSA freestyle athletes.
Harb Ski Systems
- Ski lessons, books, videos, and equipment, based on their Primary Movements Teaching System (PMTS).
New Zealand Snow Safety Institute
- Skiing and snowboarding courses about avalanche awareness, explosives for avalanche control, and emergency medical care.
North American Ski Training Center
- NASTC is a multi-day, total-immersion, performance ski school for avid alpine and backcountry skiers, dedicated to providing upper-level skiers with the best instruction and courses available.
Primary Movements Teaching System
- PMTS is a not-for-profit corporation created for the ongoing education of ski instructors.
Tai Chi Skiing
- Tai Chi Skiing transforms the downhill skiing to a discipline that is capable of bringing the skier to reach the heart of gravity.
id Freeride Camps
- High-end ski training run by Austrian ski examiner and coach Stephan Skrobar with British coaches Becci Malthouse and Kerr Stewart at Portes du Soleil.
Ski Like a Woman
- They encourage female participation in snowsports at a recreational level by providing information on skiing and snowboarding for women.
Base Camp Group
- Residential BASI, CASI, CSIA, IASI instructor training in Meribel, Whistler, and Verbier, and freestyle, freeride, and racing clinics.
Instructor Training Academy
- Based in Niseko, Japan, they provide training in English, to become a qualified ski or snowboard instructor, as well as ski and ride improvement packages.
Parallel Dreams Ski & Snowboard Instructor Training
- Ski and Snowboard Instructor training programmes worldwide, including Gap years from Snowsport Recruitment Ltd.
- Offering the Panda Method of ski instruction through control of gravity, using GLEE, first literary essay on skiing, Tao of skiing, by Alan Bertrand.
- Weekly advice show on technique improvements in Alpine skiing, hosted by Barry Wackwitz and Philippe Astié, and broadcast on KPCW in Park City, Utah.
- Off piste skiing adventures from Henry's Avalanche Talk in Sainte Foy and Val d'Isere. Learn to understand the snow, how to be safe, and build confidence.
- Offer a range of ski instructor courses and improvement camps in Fernie, Banff and Red Mountain in Canada, and in New Zealand and France.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the