DMOZ Internet Directory
This category lists sites for international, national, and general sports organizations. Includes non-profit, charitable, and governmental organizations developing and supporting programs in a variety of sports.
Search the below web sites:
Search the below web sites:
Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport
- Promotes drug-free sport, equity, fair play, safety and non-violence. English and French versions.
World Anti-Doping Agency
- Promotes, coordinates, and monitors at the international level the fight against doping in sports in all its forms.
Amateur Athletic Union
- A US based organization dedicated to the promotion and development of amateur sports. Event calendar, associations listings, insurance information, and contact information.
Laureus World Sports Awards
- Awards recognise the achievements of those teams and individuals who symbolise the very best in sport. Winners, nominees, multimedia sections
- Organization founded by athletes to provide travel, accommodation, and employment assistance to international-level athletes.
Positive Coaching Alliance
- Information on awards, location, partnership programs, description of the organization, upcoming events, news items and membership details.
- The organization of Canadian national team athletes.
English Institute of Sport
- UK wide network of support services for athletes. Forum, events and interviews.
Right to Play
- Organization working with volunteers and partners to use sport and play to enhance child development in areas of disadvantage. Fund raising, gallery, links, list of athletes, auction.
- Leads the development of sport and physical recreation in Scotland. They aim to make sport more widely available to everyone, to nurture Scottish sporting talent and to sustain world class performances.
Sport and Development International Platform
- Site created following the 2003 Magglingen Conference to act as an international platform for the promotion of Sport and Development to achieve international cooperation.
Triple Crown Sports
- Organizes tournaments and championships for baseball, softball, soccer, and other popular sports.
International Military Sports Council
- Information on the roughly 100 military sporting events organised worldwide every year.
Coed Jewish Sports
- Coed Jewish Sports organizes Softball, Volleyball, Golf, Skiing, Hiking, and trips serving the Jewish Community. Primarily New England and New York and a Boston chapter.
Sports for the World's Children
- Organisation providing through charitable donations used and new sports equipment and instruction to children with limited resources in the U.S., Mexico and Nicaragua.
International School Sport Federation
- The federation organizes world schools' championships in athletics, badminton, basketball, handball, football, skiing, swimming, cross country, tennis, table tennis, volleyball and orienteering.
Multisport Association of Russia
- News, contacts, events of sports federations recognized by IOC and other sports not included in the Olympic Games program, in Russia
- International TAFISA portal, Sport for All network with 150 active member countries, traditional games, online courses, news and events, Challenge Day.
- An independent organisation established by the principal sports bodies to provide a specialised dispute resolution service for sport in the United Kingdom.
United States Specialty Sports Association
- The USSSA sanctions, creates, and promotes a variety of sports including softball, baseball, and basketball. Official site.
Harvesters in Sport
- Evangelical organisation whose core business is the empowerment of individuals and communities through sport (soccer, basketball, cricket), camps, and strategic charity.
Bobby Phills Educational Awareness Foundation
- Foundation aims to raise educational awareness among less fortunate children. The parallel importance of athletics and academic achievement are stressed.
Institute for International Sport
- Promotes international relations through athletics and sporting events.
Canadian Sport Institute
- Provides athletes and coaches with leading experts in the fields of exercise physiology, sport medicine, strength and conditioning, biomechanics, nutrition, mental training, coaching and life services.
Sport and Recreation Alliance
- An independent umbrella organisation for national governing and representative bodies of sport and recreation in the UK. It lobbies government on policy issues and represents members views to all authorities whose decisions impact sport and recreation. News, events, courses, links and resources.
- Groups international sports federations and various other associations to co-ordinate world-wide sporting. Calendar, publications, member services, news and events.
Sports : Disabled : Mentally Challenged
Recreation and Sports
Reference : Museums
Sports : College and University
Society : Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual : Sports
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the