DMOZ Internet Directory
Religion and Spirituality
Periodicals devoted to Yoga, including those which are exclusively published on-line and also sites for printed publications.
[ Submit ]
- Reports developments in the world of yoga; provides step-by-step information on practices (poses, breathing, meditation); includes profiles of personalities and groups, tips for eating wisely, articles on philosophy, and yoga vacation travel guides. Information on conferences, books, and videos. Magazine is published seven times a year.
- Free bimonthly publication devoted to yoga activities and events around Chicago, Illinois, and elsewhere. Articles, book reviews, teacher profiles, archives of prior issues.
- The magazine of the Bihar School of Yoga, Sivananda Math and Bihar Yoga Bharati. Selected articles, and subscription information.
- A quarterly yoga magazine.
JOY: The Journal of Yoga
- Scholarly journal dedicated to yogic philosophy and spirituality.
- Monthly publication featuring articles on yoga, meditation, and nutrition. Includes a directory of yoga studios and events in and around Los Angeles, California.
- Monthly magazine published in the United Kingdom.
- Published by the North American Studio Alliance to provide information and resources to yoga and mind-body professionals.
- Articles, courses, information and links about Yoga.
Naples Yoga News
- Monthly newsletter with yoga events, yoga classes, and yoga articles.
Living Mysore Magazine
- Monthly online ashtanga-inspired magazine featuring the many voices of the ashtanga world.
- Articles on the practice and benefits of yoga. Descriptions of various styles. Videos of postures.
Yoga for Climbers
- Articles and links.
- Published by Ananda, includes articles and inspirational features.
Om Yoga Magazine
- UK Based yoga and lifestyle magazine.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the