DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Polylog: Forum for Intercultural Philosophy
- Interdisciplinary scholarly journal for intercultural dialogue in philosophy, comparative philosophy, inter-religious questions, and problems of multicultural phenomena.
- A critical journal of modern society and culture publishing articles, reviews and interviews.
Centre for Logic, Epistemology and the History of Science
- Preprints by members and visiting researchers of the CLE, a research institute at the University of Campinas, Brazil.
- Refereed international journal for the philosophy of chemistry. Past articles and issues, submission guidelines, and bibliography, as well as resources on the history and philosophy of chemistry such as conferences, e-list, other journals, and related websites.
The Proceedings of the Friesian School
- An electronic journal of philosophy, promoting the principles and the further development of the Critical Philosophy of Kant and the Friesian School.
- Free, refereed electronic philosophy journal, edited by philosophy faculty at the University of Michigan.
Society for Philosophy and Technology
- A quarterly electronic journal.
- Australian journal which aims to bring together thinkers and writers in field of Continental Philosophy.
Tekhnema: The Journal of Philosophy and Technology
- Tekhnema presents a forum in which relations between philosophy and technology can be discussed, made more complex, and experimented upon.
Pli: The Warwick Journal of Philosophy
- Journal focusing on the continental tradition, published twice yearly. Articles available in PDF format.
TPM Online - The Philosophers Magazine on the Web
- Philosophy articles, bookstore, events, and discussion board.
Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews
- Electronic journal publishes scholarly book reviews about philosophy. Courtesy of the University of Notre Dame.
- An electronic journal of Marxist theory and practice.
- Online version of the Journal of thePhilosophical Society of England. Features articles, profile, and book reviews.
- Quarterly journal by Duke University publishing original scholarly work in all areas of analytic philosophy. Includes profile as well as current and archived articles.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the