DMOZ Internet Directory
Membership associations of foundations and other organizations, who make grants in a variety of issue areas.
[ Submit ]
Regional Association of Washington [DC] Grantmakers
- Describes best practices, available training and education, and research on regional giving trends, with list of member foundations, corporations, and agencies.
Associated Grant Makers
- Regional association of grant makers, both foundations and corporations with giving programs, in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Provides information on membership, services, and common application and reporting forms.
Funders for Lesbian and Gay Issues
- Individual and foundation members seek to increase philanthropic resources to US lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender organizations. Lists publications, members, and funding resources.
Council on Foundations
- A nonprofit membership association of grantmaking foundations and corporations, with a mission is to promote responsible and effective philanthropy by assisting existing and future grantmakers.
The European Foundation Centre
- To promote and underpin the work of foundations and corporate funders active in and with Europe.
Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support (WINGS)
- Global network membership associations and support organizations serving grantmakers. Describes training and resource-sharing programs.
Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Resources on individual and corporate giving, for foundations and financial advisors.
Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- US-based group researches and promotes practices which lead to grantee effectiveness. Describes current task groups, past results, and opportunities for collaboration.
Delaware Valley Grantmakers
- Providing networking, knowledge and professional development opportunities for grantmakers who give in greater Philadelphia and neighboring regions.
Neighborhood Funders Group
- US network of foundations and other philanthropic organizations working to improve economic and social conditions in low-income communities. Lists upcoming events, membership benefits, and focus area working groups.
Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees (GCIR)
- Promotes awareness among grantmakers about issues concerning immigrants and refugees and works to increase financial support for projects benefiting refugee communities.
Peace and Security Funders Group
- Purpose is to enhance the effectiveness of the network of grantmakers supporting work in the area of peace and security.
The Funding Exchange
- A network of social justice foundations throughout the United States. Describes grantmaking funds, lists members, and provides resources and job announcements.
Africa Grantmakers Affinity Group
- Foundations and other funders making grants in the region carry out networking, technology and information infrastructure, and issue area knowledge mapping projects.
Southeastern Council of Foundations
- Describes organization structure, board members, annual conference, publications, and membership.
Council of New Jersey Grantmakers
- Industry association which provides resources to grantmakers. Describes history, and lists staff and members, with resources for foundations and common application for grant-seekers.
New Mexico Association of Grantmakers
- Involves public and private sector grantmakers in information sharing and promotion of public policies. Provides resources for grant-makers and -seekers.
Council of Michigan Foundations
- Membership association works to enhance philanthropy in the state. Provides member and nonprofit sector news, resources for improved operations, and list of members.
Indiana Philanthropy Alliance
- A resource dedicated to advancing philanthropy throughout Indiana. Describes benefits for members, with reports and calendar of events relating to philanthropic issues.
- US national association of foundations with small or no staff. Provides forum for members to discuss operations and management issues related to small foundations.
UK Community Foundations
- Describes programs and services to members, including Fair Share Trust recipients, lists members, and explains how community foundations work.
- An association of Chicago-area grantmakers formed to promote effective and responsive philanthropy. Programs, services, and initiatives along with publications and events calendar are featured.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Society : Organizations : Nonprofit Resources
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the