DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Bowen Island Community Foundation
- Fund established to refurbish facilities and develop young people on Bowen Island, British Columbia.
Columbia Valley Community Foundation
- Receives charitable gifts that are pooled and administered as an endowment fund, the income from which is distributed as grants to local charities of the Columbia Valley, British Columbia.
Osprey Community Foundation
- Philanthropic organization providing funding to improve the quality of life around Nelson, British Columbia.
The West Vancouver Foundation
- Non-profit foundation committed to enhancing and maintaining the quality of life in West Vancouver. List of projects supported, types of donations, and donation details.
- Building endowment funds through gifts from visionary donors, the returns of which are returned via grants to non-profit organizations serving a wide range of community needs.
Central Okanagan Foundation
- Promotes philanthropy and grants funds to charitable organizations in the area around Kelowna, BC.
Burlington Community Foundation
- Offers funding for community organizations and projects in Burlington, Ontario.
Sudbury Community Foundation
- Funds educational programs, heritage and local cultural traditions, the management and stewardship of land, natural resources and environment and other charitable needs in greater Sudbury, Ontario.
London Community Foundation
- A community based registered charity dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in London, and Middlesex, Oxford and Elgin counties.
Perth and District Community Foundation
- An incorporated charitable public foundation serving western Lanark County, Ontario.
Fundy Community Foundation
- Serves the communities of southwestern New Brunswick by establishing a pool of permanent endowment funds which support a wide range of initiatives aimed at strengthening community life.
Prince George Community Foundation
- British Columbia. Provides a way for people to make a lasting gift by building funds to create permanent endowments. Includes foundation profile, FAQs, donation information and grant request form.
Community Foundation of the North Okanagan
- Helps fund activities and organizations that improve the quality of life in the area around Vernon, British Columbia.
- Supports community efforts in the British Columbia communities of Beaverdell, Bridesville, Christina Lake, Grand Forks, Greenwood, Midway and Rock Creek.
Campbellford/Seymour Community Foundation
- A philanthropic organization building an endowment for the people of Campbellford and Trent Hills, in Ontario.
Delta Community Foundation
- Non-profit society that sponsors community projects.
The Hamilton Community Foundation
- A resource for philanthropy supporting charitable activities in the Hamilton and Burlington area. Donations are pooled and invested, creating a permanent fund. Describes special projects and initiatives.
- Supports organizations and worthwhile projects in the area of Nanaimo, BC.
Community Foundation of Ottawa
- An independent centre for community philanthropy connecting donors who care with causes that matter. Lists details of grants given and financial resources.
SurreyCares Community Foundation
- British Columbia. Foundation accepts donations and endowment gifts to support local needs, respond to local issues, and to encourage initiatives toward improving community and residents' welfare.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the