DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
- Air quality consulting firm, specializing in air emissions control, measurement, training, design, troubleshooting, and regulatory services. Roanoke, Virginia.
Whitman Companies, Inc.
- Environmental engineering and management services. Based in New Jersey.
TRC Companies, Inc.
- Environmental engineering and consulting, from offices throughout the United States.
Custom Environmental Services
- Small, California-based consulting firm, assisting with environmental compliance, and providing expert testimony for Phase I Site Assessments.
Ami Adini & Associates, Inc.
- Los Angeles, California-based specialists in environmental consulting, site impact assessments, hazardous waste, and storage tank issues.
The Noise Consultancy, LLC
- Noise enforcement and code compliance experts, offering a full range of noise-related services.
Atlantic Environmental Inc.
- Environmental, industrial hygiene and safety consulting and testing, chemical exposure, and indoor air quality experts. Located in New Jersey.
- Environmental and public health consulting firm, focusing on human health and ecological risk assessment. Seattle, Washington.
Campbell and Associates
- Providing consulting services to industry and the legal community in geology, hydrogeology, water supplies, contaminant transport, and associated environmental disciplines. Based in Houston, Texas.
Daniel B. Stephens & Associates, Inc.
- Specialties include vadose zone and groundwater hydrology and remediation, water rights, water resources, civil and geotechnical engineering. Based in New Mexico
- Providing advice and strategy based on analyses and interpretations of data, with an emphasis on environmental ctatistics and decision analysis. Merion Station, Pennsylvania.
- Providing expert testimony and litigation support for forensic meteorology, air pollution modeling, air dispersion analysis, and toxic tort cases. Based in Texas.
Stone Lions Environmental Corporation
- California firm, evaluating refining, petrochemical, and chemical operations, and associated toxic exposure problems.
Sullivan Environmental Consulting Inc.
- Expert testimony for meteorological and air quality related litigation. Alexandria, Virginia.
Scientific Control Laboratories, Inc.
- Expert consultation and lab services on environmental and industrial issues.
Environmental & Turf Services, Inc.
- Expertise in lead and arsenic contamination of shooting ranges. Based in Maryland.
- Consultations, computer simulations, and expert testimony regarding groundwater analysis, deep well injection, and SWIFT.
Cambridge Environmental, Inc.
- Assessing and helping to minimize risks to health and the environment. Based in Massachusetts.
Advanced Waste Management Systems, Inc.
- Hazardous waste management, overseas environmental project management, and environmental site evaluations. Based in Tennessee.
Integrated Environmental Management, Inc.
- Consulting and services in the areas of radiation, radioactivity, nuclear science, safety and the environment.
First Environment, Inc.
- New Jersey firm, providing services for environmental management, site investigation, and regulation.
Leslie R. Dole, Ph.D., CM
- Environmental remediation consultant, with experience in the areas of treatment and disposal of radioactive, chemical hazardous wastes. Specializing in solidification and stabilization technologies.
Eagle Industrial Hygiene Associates
- Industrial hygiene services custom-tailored to client needs. Based in Pennsylvania.
Environmental Liability Management, Inc.
- Risk management specializing in industrial and commercial properties. Based in New Jersey.
Tri-S Environmental, Inc.
- Sensible strategies and solutions for the environment.
Mearns Consulting Corp.
- Providing solutions for environmental problems ranging from investigations and assessments to remediation. Located in California.
Block Environmental Services
- Environmental and laboratory services. Based in California.
Hitchings Associates, P.C.
- Industrial hygiene consulting firm specializing in laboratory planning, safety and design, industrial ventilation, and indoor air quality. Located in Indiana.
Clement Mesavage, Jr.
- Consultant for environmental, safety, and health litigation, based in Virginia.
American Management Resources Corp.
- Offering environmental professional design services, and environmental audits. Located in Florida.
Heritage Technical Services, Inc.
- Providing environmental and engineering litigation support and consulting to clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Based in Eastern Pennsylvania.
Technical Sciences Group, Inc.
- Consulting for the chemical, agrochemical, biotech, food products and animal health industries.
Waid & Associates
- Air quality services, particularly emissions control, permitting, and compliance. Based in Texas.
RGA Environmental, Inc.
- Providing hazardous materials management, occupational health and safety, and environmental site assessment consulting, and engineering services. Based in California.
Risk Management Incorporated
- Specializing in the assessment and management of risk from exposures to chemical and radiological hazards. Based in Massachusetts.
Breedlove, Dennis & Associates
- Diversified environmental consulting firm, with offices in Florida and Tennessee.
EBA Waste Technologies
- California waste management consulting and engineering firm.
- Gershman, Brickner and Bratton, Inc. is an international solid waste management consulting firm.
Pilko & Associates, Inc.
- Providing management-oriented solutions to complex environmental, health and safety challenges. Offices in California and New Jersey.
The Brattle Group
- Providing consulting services concentrated in the areas environmental matters, finance, litigation, and utilities. Offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Washington D.C., and London, England.
Nutter, Overcash & Associates, Inc.
- Services for waste water and sludge land treatment systems, wetland delineation and permitting, environmental, hydrogeologic, storm water, sediment, and soil investigations. Based in Georgia.
- Environmental health, public health and infectious disease epidemiological investigation and litigation support services. Based in Maryland.
Richard L. Meehan
- Specializing in geotechnical, hydrological and environmental engineering, failure analysis and investigations. Located in California.
- Services include soil and groundwater contaminant assessment and remediation, environmental compliance audits, risk assessment, and water supply investigations. Based in Virginia.
Advanced Materials Center, Inc.
- Environmental services, and materials and products evaluation and testing. Based in Illinois.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the