DMOZ Internet Directory
Continuing Legal Education
For sites describing Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs and publications for U.S. attorneys.
[ Submit ]
- Software to track continuing legal education credits.
Practising Law Institute
- Delivers continuing legal education seminars, books, treatises, webcasts and audio briefings. Content includes corporate and securities law, intellectual property, and financial services.
Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Legal information, education, research tools and books for Michigan attorneys. Additional resources and forms available to subscribers.
The Association for Continuing Legal Education
- Helping advance CLE throughout the United States.
- Offering litigation skills seminars.
Virginia Law Foundation
- Virginia Continuing Legal Education.
- A division of the Minnesota State Bar.
Broadcasting Continuing Legal Education - Lawline.com
- Legal programming and continuing legal education (CLE) via the Internet using on-line streaming technology.
Center for Continuing Education (CCE)
- Offers a schedule of live CLE seminars and self-study programs.
National Academy of Continuing Legal Education
- An accredited provider of continuing legal education (CLE) credits throughout the United States. Wide ranging topics offered via the internet, CD-Rom or Audio Cd formats.
- CLE courses, offered online and offline in formats including audio, video, and text.
New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Offering publications and seminars for lawyers, judges and paralegals.
- Information about writing seminars and related publications, by Bryan A. Garner.
Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum
- Information about CLE programs for Indiana.
Reqwired: Continuing Legal Education
- Tracking system available for individual attorneys and law firms.
The Center for American and International Law
- Dedicated to the continuing education of lawyers.
Internet For Lawyers
- Research training, focusing on first year associates.
Financial Accounting Institute
- Seminars which provide a working understanding of finance and accounting laws applied to regulated utilities.
- Online source for continuing legal education programs
MRBS - Midwest Regional Bankruptcy Seminar
- Midwest Regional Bankruptcy Seminar (MRBS) helps attorneys keep up with today's most important issues dealing with bankruptcy.
Legal Writing CLE
- In-house writing workshops for lawyers, summer associates and paralegals. Group seminars and one-on-one coaching to improve writing skills.
National Criminal Defense College
- The National Criminal Defense College (NCDC) in Macon, Georgia, conducts CLE seminars and training sessions for Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission
- Information on Kansas CLE.
- Continuing legal education programs and law seminars.
- Trial advocacy training services.
NITA - National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- A non-profit, continuing legal education institute, headquartered at the University of Notre Dame.
Online Continuing Legal Education
- Provide online Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Legal Education Services for the majority of State Bar Associations in the US.
ABA Center for Continuing Legal Education
- Offers information on continuing legal education, including live national institutes, and new technologies such as videoconferencing, teleconferences, and webcasting.
Continuing Education of the Bar - California
- Produces, in association with the California State Bar, books, programs, and a variety of products for the legal profession.
Trial Lawyers College (TLC)
- Offers training for lawyers and judges. Programs are presented at the college located in Dubois, Wyoming. Regional seminars are also offered.
UMKC Continuing Legal Education
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law Continuing Legal Education programs and publications.
Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education (IICLE)
- An independent, self-supporting, not-for-profit corporation that provides the career-long practice guidance and tools to Illinois lawyers and judges. Includes online ordering of books, forms and courses, SmartBooks information, FAQs, and history.
American Law Institute - Continuing Legal Education
- Offers traditional classes on a wide range of topics, as well as course materials in the form of video and audio tapes, satellite broadcasts, and print and electronic publications.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the