DMOZ Internet Directory
Violence and Abuse
Workplace violence has emerged as an important safety issue in today's workplace. Its most extreme form, homicide, is the second leading cause of fatal occupational injury in the United States.
[ Submit ]
Crisis Prevention Institute Home Page
- CPI offers training in the safe management of disruptive and assaultive behavior, as well as other topics.
SafetyLine - Online
- The site has a fully searchable database of resources, solutions, practices, news, Australian law, and information on workplace violence.
Mass Murder and the Postal Purges
- Contains commentary by Fred Dungan.
- Consultancy and training provider in the area of workplace violence.
Workplace Violence...at the Office?
- This site discusses the recent trends of violence in office settings and what steps can be reasonabley taken to prevent it.
Braun Consulting Group
- Contains 16 links to articles and other resources with information about workplace violence.
Dealing with Workplace Violence - A Guide for Agency Planners
- Intended to assist those who are responsible for establishing workplace violence initiatives at their agencies. HTML and pdf formats available.
Narcissism in the Boardroom
- UPI series of articles about bullying in the workplace committed by narcissistic managers.
Open Site - Workplace Violence and Abuse
- Open encyclopedia article about workplace violence and abuse.
- Information and advice on 'people problems' in the workplace - stress, discrimination, bullying and harassment, conflict, and poor teamwork.
National Institute for the Prevention of Workplace Violence
- Center for research, consulting, training, and communication aregarding occupational violence prevention.
Violence in the Workplace
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health publication discussing Risk Factors and Prevention Strategies of workplace violence.
Preventing Homicide in the Workplace
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) article using statistics on workplace homicides to identify high-risk workplaces and occupations. (NIOSH) Publication No. 93-109)
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Society : Work : Workplace Discrimination
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the