DMOZ Internet Directory
Abu Nidal Organization - ANO
Abu Sayyaf Group - ASG
AI - Ansar al-Islam
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden
Aum Supreme Truth
ELN - National Liberation Army
ETA - Basque Fatherland and Liberty
FARC - Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
GIA - Armed Islamic Group
IRA - Irish Republican Army, JRA - Japanese Red Army, ...
HUM - Harakat ul-Mujahidin
IMU - Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Kach and Kahane Chai
LTTE - Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam
MEK - Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization
PFLP-GC - Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command
PFLP - Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
PIJ - Palestine Islamic Jihad
PKK - Kurdistan Workers' Party
PLF - Palestine Liberation Front
Revolutionary Organization 17 November
Revolutionary People's Liberation Party - DHKP
SL - Sendero Luminoso
[ Submit ]
FAS - Liberation Movements, Terrorist Organizations, Substance Cartels, and Other Para-State Entities
- Profiles of several hundred groups, as well as related documents gathered from a variety of sources. From the Federation of American Scientists.
US Congressional Research Service - Foreign Terrorist Organizations
- Report includes the official list of FTOs as of February 6, 2004 along with detailed information about each group.
Bob Cromwell - Separatist, Para-military, Military, Intelligence, and Political Organizations
- Overview of each group along with links to their official websites and other sites associated with them.
Wikipedia - List of Designated Terrorist Organizations
- Hyperlinked list of terrorist organizations as defined by various governments.
The Guardian - The US state department's terror list
- Article by Mark Tran on the listing of the Real IRA and other groups as 'designated foreign terrorist organizations.'.
The Guardian - US moves to freeze terrorist funding
- List of the 27 individuals and organisations whose assets have been frozen to strike at the "financial foundation" of terrorism, also including a corporation that serves as a front for terrorism and several non-profit organisations. UK.
US Department of State - Terrorist Designations and State Sponsors of Terrorism
- Current listing of the Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs), Executive order (individuals as well as organizations), and press releases and notices from the Federal Register.
Canada National Security - Listed Terrorist Entities
- Official government list of terrorist groups for the purposes of Part II.1 of the Criminal Code.
Australia National Security - Listed Terrorist Organisations
- Official government list of the terrorist groups with dates listed and re-listed.
UK Home Office - Security: Proscribed Terrorist Groups
- Information about the international and Irish terrorist organisations currently proscribed (or outlawed) under UK law.
EU - Terrorism List
- List of persons, groups and entities as of July 22, 2014.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the