DMOZ Internet Directory
A variety of subjects on Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations.
Anti-Racist Action, Business Training, ...
Anti-Semitism, Hate Crimes, Hate Groups, News, ...
Opposing Views, Zundel, Ernst
Race and Racism
Racial Profiling, Supremacy and Separatism
[ Submit ]
The Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights
- The initiative to encourage tolerance and understanding among people of different ethnic groups, races, nationalities, religions, cultures, social backgrounds and other minorities that face discrimination.
Implicit Association Test
- Self-test your unconscious levels of prejudice about age, gender, race, self-esteem, and mathematics vs. art.
Institute of Race Relations (IRR)
- London-based thinktank on the struggle for racial justice in the UK, Europe and around the world.
Learn to Question
- Educational and research site by Boston Latin School students on human rights, genocide, propaganda, tolerance, and identity.
- A non Eurocentric world view for promoting self-examination and cross-cultural understanding among people of color.
Working Class Whites
- Explores the general treatment of working class whites in the media. Dealing with the areas of religion, race relations, work and lifestyle in defining working class whites as a unique social culture.
Prejudice and Discrimination
- Links to treatment for this problem.
Myth of the Melting Pot: America's Racial and Ethnic Divides
- Series of articles about race relations in America from the Washington Post Newspaper.
The Melton Foundation
- Sponsors annual symposia for intercultural exchange among university students. Information about bridging cultures, timetable, outreach programs, and other projects.
White Guilt and Black Power
- Discussion of an article from the Wall Street Journal on FreeRepublic.
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community
- Dealing with the issues of religious persecution faced by Ahmadiyya Muslims in Pakistan. Contain news, photographs and contact information
Racial and Ethnic Policy Issues
- Despite over three decades of a concerted effort to rectify past racial injustices, race remains a crucial aspect of American society with policy implications throughout our governmental systems.
- A research and public education project initiated by law professors Lani Guinier and Susan Sturm. Includes articles, interviews and the syllabus for a seminar.
Citizens for Nonviolent Action Against Racism
- This organization was founded in 1988 in response to the Aryan Nation's yearly conference in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Includes related links and contact information.
The Role of Testing
- A national report card on discrimination in America published by the Urban Institute.
- A public policy, educational and research institute whose work emphasizes issues of race and social change. Includes news, view points and contact information.
Institute for the Study of Academic Racism
- Includes information on the organization, and its advisory counsel. Related links and photo gallery provided.
Congress of Racial Equality
- Includes information on the organization, its views, activities and contact data.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Science : Social Sciences
Civil Rights Movement
By Region : North America : United States
Society : Issues : Warfare and Conflict
Issues and Concerns
Society : Ethnicity : Indigenous People
Issues and Activism
The Americas : Indigenous : Native Americans
Religion and Spirituality
Society : Work
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the