DMOZ Internet Directory
Sites listed in this category focus on any issues against childhood vaccinations.
[ Submit ]
Global Vaccine Awareness League
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the education of parents and concerned citizens regarding vaccination.
Australian Vaccination Network
- Information and support for people who are concerned about vaccination risks.
Vaccines: Research on the Risks for Children and Possible Neurological Consequences
- Points out damage that could be done by vaccines.
Justice Awareness and Basic Support (JABS)
- Advice from the support group for vaccine damaged children.
Think Twice Global Vaccine Institute
- A vaccine resource with immunization studies, personal stories, vaccine books, information on individual vaccines, articles, laws, options, and support groups.
Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education
- Information on vaccines, and the immunization policies and practices that affect the children and adults of Texas.
The Informed Parent
- Provides information for parents who are looking into the safety and effectiveness of vaccinations.
Refusal of Recommended Vaccines Letter
- Compiled information which suggests parents may choose to consider not vaccinating their children.
Dispelling Vaccination Myths
- A concise summary of many of the issues surrounding vaccination, with a detailed analysis of the statistics and evidence.
- Anti-vaccine site alleging problems with vaccines. Includes articles, news reports and references.
Vaccine Awareness of North Florida, Inc.
- Seeks to promote public awareness of the ethical and scientific issues concerning the vaccination controversy.
Sensible Action For Ending Mercury-Induced Neurological Disorders (SafeMinds)
- Non-profit organization founded to investigate and raise awareness of the risks to infants and children of exposure to mercury from medical products, including Thimerosal in vaccines.
Immunization Safety Review: Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Online version of National Academy of Sciences report (2001) evaluating whether the vaccine preservative thimerosal has contributed to the incidence of autism, ADHD, and related disorders.
Moms Against Mercury
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to raising awareness while educating the public of the dangerous use of Thimerosal, a mercury based preservative, used in vaccines and the flu shot.
1991 Memo Warned of Mercury in Shots
- A memo from drug maker Merck and Co. warned of high levels of mercury in vaccines.
VRAN: Vaccination Risk Awareness Network
- A Canadian-based, non-profit educational society, founded by parents whose children have suffered vaccine reactions and injuries. Includes articles about specific vaccines and related issues.
- A source for daily news, reporting all sides of the vaccination controversy.
Parents still on the run over baby's vaccine
- Australian news report of a couple who do not want their child immunized against Hepatitis B.
Misconceptions about Immunization
- Seven common misconceptions that anti-vaccine proponents use that can lead parents to question the wisdom of immunizing their children.
An Epidemic of Fear: How Panicked Parents Skipping Shots Endangers Us All
- Article looking at the work of pediatrician and vaccine researcher Paul Offit, and the campaign against him by anti-vaccine groups. Also covers pseudo-scientific treatments for autism, balancing risks, and herd immunity.
Anti-vaccine group accused of harassing parents
- Commentary on the New South Wales Health Care Complaints Commission report about the Australian Vaccination Network, which alleges they provided inaccurate and misleading information and selectively quoted research out of context.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Health : Child Health
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the