DMOZ Internet Directory
[ Submit ]
Tax Justice Network (TJN)
- Coalition of researchers and activists focused on the harmful impacts of tax avoidance, tax competition and tax havens. Provides news, research, activities and resources.
Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Seeking to promote the study and the exchange of information and views on taxation.
- Quiz to determine your stance on tax policy.
- Official website of book by Nicholas Shaxson about tax havens and the men who stole the world.
Global Financial Integrity (GFI)
- Research and advocacy organization working to curtail illicit financial flows out of developing countries. A program of the Center for International Policy.
101 Top Tax Policy Blogs
- Collection of links to blogs including international tax policy, think tank, American professors and country-specific.
The Guardian - Offshore Secrets
- Worldwide joint investigation by the Guardian, the BBC's Panorama and the Washington-based International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ). Aimed at stripping away the anonymity that binds together one of the most shadowy aspects of Britain's financial industry: the offshore company.
The Guardian - Tax Avoidance
- Reporting and analysis exposing the extent of tax avoidance, including shifting income to other countries.
Financial Transparency Coalition
- Global coalition of civil society organizations and governments working to address inequalities in the financial system that penalize billions of people.
S Corporations Explained
- Non-technical information about S corporation taxation and accounting.
The New York Times - Tax Evasion
- Collection of recent and archived news and commentary, photos, multimedia and selected web resources about worldwide tax evasion.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the