DMOZ Internet Directory
This category is for sites which address the issues surrounding international trade. Businesses related to trade, including trade information services and import/export companies should be submitted to other categories.
Free Trade Area of the Americas
Activism, News and Media
News and Media
North American Free Trade Agreement
World Trade Organization
1999 Seattle, 2003 Cancun, News and Media
[ Submit ]
EUROPA - External Trade
- News and information about world trade including trade issues and statistics, EU exporters' guide, public dialogue and hot topics. With documents, publications, downloads and archives.
World Economic Forum
- The Davos meeting of political and business leaders aims to create the foremost global partnership of business, political, intellectual and other leaders of civil society to define and discuss the key issues on the global agenda.
The Fairtrade Foundation
- Seeks to tackle the exploitation of workers in developing countries by giving consumers the opportunity to buy products that guarantee a better deal to producers. Information resources and a report on coffee farmers and international trade.
United States International Trade Commission (USITC)
- An "independent", quasi-judicial federal agency that provides trade policy advice to both the legislative and executive branches of government, determines the impact of imports on U.S. industries, and directs actions against certain, allegedly unfair trade practices, such as patent, trademark, and copyright infringement.
Thunderlake: Functional Trade Policy Issues
- Functional trade policy issues including development, agriculture, environment, labour, finance, investment, and transport.
Thunderlake: Government Trade Policy Agencies
- Annotated links to international affairs, and foreign trade and research resources.
Almanac of Policy Issues: International Trade
- News, background information, and links on international trade issues, including GATT, NAFTA, and the WTO.
U.S. Council for International Business
- Promotes an open system of world trade, finance, and investment from the perspective of business.
The Fair Trade Page
- Articles and links about issues of fairness in trade.
The Case for Free Trade and Open Immigration
- Online book that makes the case for unilateral free trade and open borders.
Global Trade Negotiations
- News articles, working papers and links to various trade-related resources, such as NGO sites and government positions on trade policy.
- Broad-based coalition representing American business and agriculture.
Global Policy Network
- Policy and research institutions connected to the world's trade union movements.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
International Business and Trade
Science : Social Sciences : Political Science
Society : Issues : Economic
Society : Politics
Society : Issues
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the