DMOZ Internet Directory
Web sites which present one or more examples of incidents or patterns of corporation(s) breaking laws. This information is usually expected to be public and therefore, verifiable in most instances.
[ Submit ]
- CorpWatch investigates and exposes corporate violations of human rights, environmental crimes, fraud and corruption around the world.
- Not-for-profit co-operative providing critical information on the social and environmental impacts of corporations and capitalism also publish Corporate Watch Magazine. Includes overview companies, videos, training, articles and news.
Simon Jones Memorial Campaign
- The campaign seeks justice for the family of Simon Jones who was killed whilst working as a casual labourer in a dock. We have recently won a landmark Judicial Review challenging the crown prosecution services decision not to prosecute his employers for corporate manslaughter.
BBC News: Coke sued over "death squad" claims
- The world's largest soft drink maker is being sued over allegations that it employed right-wing death squads in Colombia.
Enron on Trial- CNNMoney
- Articles and videos surrounding the Enron trial and the circumstances that led to the corruption and fall of this large corporation.
White Collar Crime
- Articles and resources on Corporate crime waves, business scams, workplace ethics, identity theft, fraud, and credit card crimes.
Corporate Crime Reporter
- The online version of a legal printed newsletter highlighting corporate crime and corruption.
- Provides corporate crime prevention services, training, forensic accounting, and fraud prevention strategies.
Covert Security Solutions
- Setting superior standards in law enforcement and corporate investagative support to assist in combating corporate crime.
Economic Espionage Links
- Includes resources on business and economic espionage, corporate responsibility, equipment used, and global concerns.
Center for Corporate Policy
- An online newsletter that offers information and suggestions on how to crack down on corporate crime. Also offers links to sites on related topics.
Corporate Accountability Project
- Corporate Accountability Project provides information and archived data on corporate crimes, as well as various corporate email lists for subscribers.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Allegedly Unethical Firms
Society : Issues : Business
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the