DMOZ Internet Directory
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Advice and Support
Websites offering advice and support to young people.
[ Submit ]
Barb Chandler - Outing Relationship Abuse: A Primer for LBGT Youth
- A book written to inform young people about abusive relationships; empower them to help themselves; and instruct them how to have healthy relationships. [PDF]
Being Gay is Okay
- Attempts to answer questions on subject such as coming out, homophobia and sex for young males. Includes diaries and forums.
We Are Family
- Group meeting weekly in Charleston, South Carolina. Events calendar, directions, and donation options.
The Trevor Project
- A national 24-hour, toll free confidential suicide hotline for gay and questioning youth.
Cool Page for Queer Teens
- Useful information for GLBT teens about coming out, problems in school and at home, religion. Several links and expert consultations.
- Safe sex is always better. It's fun, and you don't have to worry as much.
White Ribbon Campaign
- Graphic to put on websites to raise awareness about gay-teen suicide.
Just Say Yes
- An irreverent and unabashed sex education guide for teens. Covers issues of AIDS, STD's, birth control, pregnancy and abortion.
- Gay Boy Support Network. Based in Canada. Forums, news, help on coming out, suicide prevention, shyness, AIDS, relationships, chat, support, and galleries.
Charlie's Gay Resources Page
- Information and links for youth, their parents, families and friends. Candid advice from someone whose been there.
Gay or Bi Tendencies Male Youth Face
- For men on many sexual and health matters, including how to tell if you are gay, and what to think about if you are attracted to men sexually or emotionally.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Society : Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society : Transgendered : Youth
Conditions and Diseases : Sexually Transmitted Diseases : AIDS
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the