DMOZ Internet Directory
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Legal issues, information, and organizations relating to laws, marriages, domestic partnership, same-sex couples.
Marriage and Domestic Partnership
[ Submit ]
- Law office specializing in family law, equality rights, transgender issues, and immigration. Biography, news, links, and legal articles.
Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund
- The nation's oldest and largest legal organization working for the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, and people with HIV/AIDS.
- Worldwide listing of attorneys, barristers, and solicitors, as well as sodomy laws and articles.
National Center for Lesbian Rights
- A legal center with a primary commitment to advancing the rights and safety of lesbians and their families.
Hetrick Martin Institute
- Provides services which includes counseling and legal assistance to LGBT youth.
Lesbian/Gay Law Notes
- Court rulings, legislation, and other lesbian/gay and AIDS legal developments through 2006.
The National Journal of Sexual Orientation Law
- Disseminating information and ideas about law and sexual orientation.
Urban Justice Center
- Individual Rights and Social Change: a non-profit agency with a program dedicated to provide legal and advocacy services to LGBT youth.
- Mailing list with news, analysis, discussion of issues in sexual orientation and the law.
Worldwide Ages of Consent
- Ages of consent guide for sexual intercourse in each country.
Marriage Equality USA
- Information and facts about same-sex marriage in the US and resources of how citizens can get involved.
Chicago Lesbian/Gay Bar Association
- Contact information, application, and member list for the nonprofit professional organization of judges, attorneys, law students, and affiliated law workers.
International Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, and Intersex Law Association
- An association for lawyers, professors, and students with information about law conferences and activities.
- Provides services, news, and legal information for LGBT people in California.
- A crowdsourced site showing maps, timelines, and historical information about LGBT rights laws in every country and region.
GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project
- Provides legal services, advocacy, and other resources to GLBTQ survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
Center for Homicide Research
- Research project highlighting homicides of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender victims in Minnesota and its border cities.
National LGBT Bar Association
- A national association of lawyers, judges and other legal professionals, law students and affiliated lesbian and gay legal organizations.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
Society : Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Society : Law : Legal Information
Society : Transgendered
Also Available in These Languages
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the