DMOZ Internet Directory
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
[ Submit ]
Saints & Sinners Literary Festival
- Alternative conference and literary festival for the GLBT community held in New Orleans.
Lavender Languages Conference
- Formal papers, roundtable discussions, performance pieces and other presentations which explore language, linguistics, literature, non-verbal communication, cinema, photography, and visual arts. Background, scheduled events, and previous presentations.
- Annual conference of the National Gay and Lesbian Law Association. Includes information on schedule, hotel, and how to register.
Bent On Change II: Toronto Conference
- Beyond tolerance: Rethinking queer issues on campuses and communities. Includes prospectus, call for papers, registration details, location, accommodation and dining information, sponsors, and how to volunteer.
- Lecturer and author on gay, lesbian and bisexual issues; best known for his "out in the workplace" workshop. Lists seminars offered, books, videos, and links to related sites.
Queer Disability Conference
- Describes the international gathering in San Francisco of disabled queers. Includes information about accessibility, program, housing, marketing, registration, and travel arrangements.
Breaking the Silence: Gays and Lesbians in our Schools Conference
- Annual conference held in March by the University of Saskatchewan. Focuses attention on improving the school environment for gay and lesbian youth, staff, parents and communities. Includes program, contacts and registration information.
- Frequently asked questions about the cancellation of GLSEN's national conference, Teaching Respect for All, 2001.
[ Submit ]
above to Add a New Site, Update a Site, or Remove a Site from this Category.
This directory is made available through a Creative Commons Attribution license from the